The bottom three aren't contradictions. I never said I could stop kills, either. I can't stop kills. I dunno where you got that from.

The first part regarding neighbours was just a little reaction test. Ekko played along. It's all there is to it. When there is nothing happening I'm of the opinion that you need to make something happen. Given scum something to react to.
No one said they were contradictions, why do you state that?

Also who is this?
Don't forget that I stop kills too.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Could also be that scum have an assimilator or a grave digger that can grab roles too of course, we can speculate all day. Just on principle, arguing that scum would have no blocking capability seems a bit silly to me.

Ratchet

No one said they were contradictions, why do you state that?

Also who is this?
Oh, that was in reference to Ultra saying I may have survived a kill Night 1. I was being sarcastic by saying that not only am I invest immune (I'm not actually invest immune) I'm kill immune too.

I like how you've come across in this interaction though so I'm going to slide you into townie.

Ratchet

I'm saying it's probably unlikely there are exact duplicates of town roles not that they don't have their own variants
...any that Luka was the scum variant of blocker. Which is tantamount to saying that a one shot vanilliser is the scum blocker.

What part of that post am I not parsing correctly? Or are the words you're using not conveying your point accurately?

i think we should have @Luka, who claimed to have a duel, use it on reloaded and go for someone else, like ratchet suggested before
maybe alexis if there's no other good option
@Saber is a scum duel possible here?
pretty sure scum could just hammer
i disagree that there is no resistance, almost every active player is suspicious of him since d1, yet he still hasn't gone down
but yeah, everyone and their mother coming at the thread at the same time should definitely be looked into
i'll be voting for mr reloaded to die in the duel and yoho to get lynched
shouldn't we wait for the host to announce the duel?
me neither, but i believe that if duelists were always a scum role, there wouldn't be any duelists, because no one would ever vote for them to win, no?
Could buy this as scum. This is very awkward.