Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Its random and idk if it will relevant or even how, but a holy knight has the same deer skull too? Maybe said knight is from Elbaf as Carmel was selling orphans from Elbaf to the WG? And trafficking giants to them too?

About thirteen years later, after the Giant Warrior Pirates disbanded, some of their members were captured by the Marines. Carmel worked with the government, and they performed a pretend execution ceremony in which Carmel acted as though she was trying to stop it in order to prevent a war and work for coexistence between races. The giants bought her act, and Carmel opened an orphanage called the Sheep's House on Elbaf, becoming known as the Holy Mother.[9] She took in children who had no place of their own regardless of their race,[8] and sold an orphan to the World Government once every two years in order to serve as either Marines or Cipher Pol agents. With her connections to Elbaf, she was directly responsible for giving the Marines their first giant soldier, John Giant.[2]

Wait is this new deer skull guy related to THIS guy?!:

Wait a minute....Monster Chopper?! And THAT GIRL!?:

:snoopy::crazwhat::hohoho:

How are you bro?
I'm alright thanks man, just getting by I guess. How about yourself? Did you get your laptop sorted?

Last edited:
Its random and idk if it will relevant or even how, but a holy knight has the same deer skull too? Maybe said knight is from Elbaf as Carmel was selling orphans from Elbaf to the WG? And trafficking giants to them too?

Wait is he related to this guy?!:

Wait a minute....Monster Chopper?! And THAT GIRL!?:

:snoopy::crazwhat::hohoho:

I'm alright thanks man, just getting by I guess. How about yourself? Did you get your laptop sorted?
That looks more like a cow skull