Which character is stronger?

• Cracker wins in a fight but Zoro is stronger.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Literally Oda's words
Luffy bothers me the most. I have to put brakes on him with obstacles, or he'll soon defeat the villain. My characters act as if they have a will of their own. When I forced them to move for the sake of the story, my audience complained.
they’ll say it was said a long time ago when it’s clear the drawbacks for example are still putting luffy on brakes very relevant statement till this day

Oda literally does write the fights so that Luffy only wins due to plot convenience and nerfing villains.
No, not those shits, but things which actualy makes sense wityh consistency, For example with Wano a potntial plot point could have been BM being the main force alonbg with luffy. DFs having actual weakness and working around that to defeat someone. But all we get is asspull powerups and stupid writing

There are yonko who actually run empires, make plans ,make moves:
BBP
BMP
BP

Yonko who run empire but don't want OP or didn't make moves for it till lately :
WBP
RHP

Then you have frauds :
Buggy --> they don't deserve it and will rely on Buggy's luck
Luffy and his crew --> they just go wherever allies lead them , they job a lot to weak people . They rely on Luffy's luck (aka Nika)
SHs are set to obviousily have a huge defeat soon, it'll be either for Shanks crew or BB crew, or even LOLly Knights
:josad::endthis:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Instead of suffering through some "middle of the road" chapters like this one, y'all can simply take a break, come back and read the entire arc in one go.
You know that, right?

But I legit don't understand why people have this secret "hating boner" for these neutral chapters. Are y'all just addicted to other shounens where every chapter has some hype thing to get people hooked?

I dont get it. Was it all an hallucination of the alchool they drank? But we saw even scenes without the Strawhats in the last chapter. So its all real,but those humans "play" for the Sun God? By the way this Sun God is probably a Kid Giant who worship Nika.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Instead of suffering through some "middle of the road" chapters like this one, y'all can simply take a break, come back and read the entire arc in one go.
You know that, right?

But I legit don't understand why people have this secret "hating boner" for these neutral chapters. Are y'all just addicted to other shounens where every chapter has some hype thing to get people hooked?
It fucking sucks

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
@Kizaruber Eats we're gonna need Jika greatness soon if Oda can't quit writing snooze fests

The nuclear meltdowns from certain people here and the fandom entirely would be the most poetic, catharthic, karmic thing we'll ever see if it happens lmao.

I really respect @Jika 's "Boundless" resilience, enthusiasm, belief w/e in Kidd's return and the whole Jika thing ofc. I don't have that same level of faith anymore but I respect anyone who does regardless, even I can't agree or do the same as them.

I really need to see Kidd and Law return. Barto too. Oda one by one targeting my favourite characters like he's Kira from Death Note IRL in a way lmao. I'm still in shock he didn't kill off Kizaru too but either he or Fujitora could still die potentially in time, hell I do really like Kuzan too and we've yet to see the death of an Admiral or a former one but Oda also didn't kill off Garp when he had a perfect chance to, so who knows lol?

But then again, Garp shouldnt die until he meets Luffy again and Sabo (if Garps senile, hypocritical ass remembers him) and especially Dragon too, we need Garp, Luffy, Dragon, Sabo all together in the most emotional and conflicted reunion since well Kidd and Shanks ironically lol. Although Bonney and Kuma was the most emotional reunion actually ofc.

I already wrote a more interesting start to Elbaf with AI in seconds lmao. With tension, adventure, mystery, humour, charm etc.

One Piece: Elbaf Arc - Chapters 1-2

Chapter 1: Whispers of Giants

The Thousand Sunny sailed smoothly through the cerulean waters of the New World, its vibrant sails billowing in the gentle breeze. Onboard, the Straw Hat Pirates enjoyed a rare moment of peace. Luffy lounged on the deck, his straw hat tilted over his eyes, while Zoro leaned against the mast, dozing off with his swords beside him. Usopp was hard at work, tinkering with his latest invention: the “Giant Whisperer,” a contraption designed to communicate with the legendary giants of Elbaf.

“Usopp, that thing looks ridiculous!” Nami called down from the crow’s nest, amusement dancing in her eyes.

“Ridiculous? This is genius!” Usopp shot back, puffing out his chest. “Just wait until I have a conversation with a giant!”

Luffy’s eyes sparkled with excitement. “Giants? Can we eat with them? I bet they have food the size of houses!”

“Maybe they’ll share their giant treasure too!” Usopp added, caught up in Luffy’s enthusiasm.

Suddenly, Chopper rushed onto the deck, his little hooves skidding across the wood as he held up a shimmering bottle. “Guys! I found something amazing in the water!”

“What is it?” Zoro grunted, one eye slowly opening.

“It’s a message!” Chopper exclaimed, eyes wide with wonder.

The crew gathered around as Chopper uncorked the bottle, revealing a weathered parchment rolled inside. “To whoever finds this, heed my warning. The Elbaf Isles hold secrets beyond your imagination. But beware—the giants are not all they seem. Darkness lingers among their towering shadows…”

A sudden gust of wind swept across the deck, rustling the sails and sending a chill down their spines. The crew exchanged uneasy glances, sensing an unseen presence looming over them.

“What’s that?” Nami murmured, peering into the horizon. “Something feels off.”

“Maybe it’s a giant!” Luffy shouted, undeterred by the ominous warning. “Let’s go!”

As they set sail toward the Elbaf Isles, the waters grew restless. Waves crashed against the ship like wild beasts, and a thick mist began to roll in from the horizon. The atmosphere shifted, tension rising as the island came into view—a massive landmass of towering cliffs and colossal trees, shrouded in swirling mists.

“Guys, this place looks… ominous,” Sanji remarked, nervously adjusting his tie.

“Let’s not let fear hold us back!” Luffy declared, his determination shining through. “If there are giants, I want to see them!”

Before they could discuss further, a thunderous laughter echoed across the waters, shaking the ship as a gigantic figure emerged from the mists. A colossal giant, adorned in colorful furs and adorned with feathers and jewels, loomed over them, his beard flowing like a waterfall. “Welcome, little ones!” he bellowed, his voice rumbling like thunder. “I am Bjorn, Guardian of Elbaf!”

The crew stood frozen, mouths agape, as the giant squatted down to meet their gaze. “I’ve been waiting for you. I hear you seek the secret of the giants!”

“What secret?” Usopp managed to stammer, eyes wide with wonder.

Bjorn’s eyes twinkled with mischief. “The legends say the island holds a treasure unlike any other—a power forged from the very essence of giants, hidden deep within the heart of Elbaf. But first, you must prove your worth!”

The crew exchanged glances, a mix of excitement and apprehension filling the air. “What do we have to do?” Chopper asked, trembling slightly.

With a mischievous grin, Bjorn leaned down closer. “I’ll help you out! You see, there’s a tradition in Elbaf where we lift the worthy! I shall take your ship and carry you to the heart of the island.”

Before anyone could protest, Bjorn effortlessly scooped the Thousand Sunny into his massive hands, lifting the entire ship as though it were a toy. “Hold on tight, little ones!”

“Hey, what are you doing?” Luffy shouted, exhilaration coursing through him as he clung to the ship’s railing. “This is awesome!”

With a thunderous laugh, Bjorn began to stride across the water, the ship gliding effortlessly in his grasp. The crew marveled at the stunning sights around them as they approached the shores of Elbaf. Enormous flowers with vibrant colors bloomed along the beach, while fantastical creatures danced through the air—glimmering fairies, floating jellyfish that illuminated the night sky, and colorful birds singing enchanting melodies.

As they reached the island, Bjorn set the ship down gently on a sandy shore lined with massive palm trees. “Welcome to Elbaf, the land of dreams, glory, and warriors!” he announced, his voice echoing through the air.

The crew disembarked, eyes wide with awe. “This place is amazing!” Luffy exclaimed, taking in the vibrant surroundings. The scent of rich spices and roasting meats filled the air, mingling with the sound of laughter and music from the nearby village.

Bjorn gestured for them to follow. “Come, join us! The giants feast tonight, and I want you to be a part of it!”

As they entered the village, the sight was unlike anything they had ever seen. Giants danced joyously around massive bonfires, their laughter resonating through the air like thunder. Tables laden with gigantic fruits and dishes filled the clearing, as magical creatures flitted between the towering figures—mischievous sprites played tricks on the giants, and majestic griffons soared above, their wings shimmering in the moonlight.

“Eat, drink, and tell your stories!” Bjorn boomed, gesturing to the spread. “This night is for you!”

Chapter 2: The Trials of Giants

The atmosphere buzzed with energy as the crew mingled among the giants. Luffy, eyes wide, grabbed a fruit larger than his head and took a massive bite, juice dribbling down his chin. “This is amazing!” he declared, grinning.

Meanwhile, Usopp and Chopper stood wide-eyed, captivated by a giantess weaving a tapestry of shimmering threads, telling stories of ancient warriors and mythical creatures. “Can you believe this place?” Usopp whispered to Chopper, who nodded enthusiastically.

As the night wore on, Bjorn clapped his hands to gather everyone’s attention. “Now comes the time for trials! You must face three challenges to prove your worth: the Trial of Strength, the Trial of Wisdom, and the Trial of Heart. Only then will you uncover the secrets of Elbaf!”

“What if we fail?” Chopper squeaked, his voice trembling with apprehension.

“Then you may leave empty-handed,” Bjorn replied with a grin, his eyes glinting like stars. “But fear not! Even in failure, the giants celebrate your spirit!”

With the challenges set, the crew braced themselves for the first trial. Bjorn led them to a massive stone arena surrounded by towering trees, where the moonlight cast eerie shadows. “The Trial of Strength is simple. You must lift the Stone of Elders!”

At the center of the arena lay an enormous boulder, glowing with an ethereal light. The giants laughed, their booming voices echoing through the trees as they watched the Straw Hats approach the challenge.

“Luffy, you go first!” Zoro said, crossing his arms, a smirk on his face.

“Alright!” Luffy yelled, rushing toward the stone. He dug his feet into the ground and strained, veins bulging on his forehead. With all his might, he lifted the stone above his head, the ground trembling beneath him.

“I did it!” he shouted, but the stone slipped from his grip, crashing back down with a resounding thud. The giants cheered, their laughter ringing out like thunder.

Zoro stepped forward, rolling his eyes. “Let me show you how it’s done.” He approached the stone, gripped it firmly, and with a swift motion, lifted it effortlessly. The giants erupted in applause, their voices blending into a symphony of admiration.

Bjorn laughed heartily. “You may be strong, but strength alone is not enough. Onward to the next trial!”

The second trial took them to a grove filled with ancient trees, their branches reaching toward the heavens like outstretched arms. Bioluminescent insects flickered through the air, illuminating the path with a mystical glow. “This is the Trial of Wisdom,” Bjorn announced. “Answer my riddle, and you shall earn your place among the giants.”

Bjorn posed a riddle that spoke of light and shadow, strength and compassion, weaving in fables of the ancient spirits that once roamed the land. The crew huddled together, brows furrowed in thought.

Nami furrowed her brow while Usopp paced nervously, glancing at the towering giants. “What do the giants value?” he murmured.

Robin’s eyes lit up. “It’s about balance! The giants have always lived in harmony with nature, understanding both sides of a coin.”

As Robin spoke, a realization struck Luffy. “It’s like our crew! We all have different strengths and weaknesses, but together we’re strong!”

“Exactly!” Robin nodded, confidence building among them. They shouted their answer in unison: “Balance!”

Bjorn beamed, his eyes sparkling with approval. “You are wise beyond your years! The giants honor balance and unity.”

As they completed the second trial, the crew felt their bond strengthen, the trials forging a deeper connection among them.

With the night drawing on, the final challenge awaited—the Trial of Heart. Bjorn led them to a serene pond, its surface shimmering under the moonlight. “You must confront your fears and show your true selves.”

“Confront our fears?” Chopper squeaked, looking apprehensive. “What does that mean?”

Bjorn gestured to the pond. “Look into the water. It reflects your innermost self. Only by facing what you see can you move forward.”

One by one, they gazed into the pond, each facing their inner demons. Luffy saw shadows of his past—failing to protect his friends, losing battles, and the weight of his dreams. Zoro faced the specter of his childhood, the burden of his vow to Kuina, the doubt that had chased him. Nami glimpsed the fear of losing her crew, while Usopp confronted his own insecurities, feeling small in the presence of giants.

But they were not alone. As each one peered deeper, they found their resolve strengthening. Luffy's laughter broke the tension, and he shouted, “I won’t give up! I’ll protect my crew and fulfill my dream!” His unwavering spirit rippled through the air, as Zoro declared, “I’ll become the strongest swordsman, no matter the cost!”

Tears welled in Chopper’s eyes as he shouted, “I want to save everyone! I want to be brave!”

The water shimmered with their resolve, and as the ripples settled, a bright light engulfed the clearing. Bjorn watched with pride as the crew stepped back from the pond, the weight of their fears lifted.

“You have shown courage, strength, and wisdom,” Bjorn proclaimed, his voice resonating with pride. “You are worthy to learn the secrets of Elbaf!”

As they celebrated, the sky crackled with energy, and the ground trembled beneath them. Suddenly, a massive figure emerged from the shadows—a colossal spirit, woven from the very essence of the island, its form flickering like candlelight. “I am the Guardian Spirit of Elbaf,” it intoned, its voice echoing with the wisdom of ages. “You have passed the trials, but a greater challenge lies ahead. Darkness stirs within our realm, threatening to consume all that is sacred.”

The crew stood in awe as the spirit revealed visions of a sinister force lurking beneath the island, ready to unleash chaos. “To protect this land and its people, you must confront the darkness that dwells within the ancient ruins.”

“We’ll do it!” Luffy shouted, determination igniting in his chest. “We’ll protect Elbaf and its giants!”

Bjorn smiled, a look of approval crossing his face. “Then prepare yourselves, brave ones. The path ahead is fraught with danger, but your hearts are true.”

The crew nodded, their resolve firm as they set off toward the heart of Elbaf, the glowing spirit guiding them through the labyrinthine forest. Magic crackled in the air, the whispers of ancient legends resonating through the trees as they prepared to face whatever awaited them.

As they ventured deeper into the island, the ground beneath them hummed with energy, and the whispers of the giants filled the air like an enchanting melody. Legends of heroes and fables of courage echoed through the grove, weaving together a tapestry of adventure that awaited them in the depths of Elbaf.

Chapter Summary
In these chapters, the Straw Hat Pirates are introduced to the legendary island of Elbaf, where they encounter the giant Bjorn, who scoops them up to carry them to the shores of the island. After discovering a mysterious message in a bottle warning them of dangers ahead, the crew participates in a giant feast filled with magical creatures and the rich culture of Elbaf. The crew must prove their worth through a series of trials—strength, wisdom, and heart—to uncover the island’s secrets and face the impending darkness threatening Elbaf and its inhabitants.

We don't need these filler chapters
We need Cross Guild greatness

Buggy sama = Man of culture
Mihawk = Knowledgeable fetishist
The others = Just not interested 💀
Honestly, Cross Guild are the most interesting/enjoyable crew for me right now, not just due to Mihawk and Crocodile but it helps too ofc. Its between them and the Blackbeard Pirates as my favourites, although I really liked the Big Mom Pirates and the Calamities.

Alvida is way too fucking hot too, really reminds me of Chrisina Scabbia and Nigella Lawson too!

:blush::shocking::hihihi::fujilaugh::lumazed::SmugRain::DanySquint: