Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I absolutely resent the fact En is a 5K Commander.

Not only do I think Ga Ro is more qualified, I would prefer to see Ma Ron take that slot over him.

It also makes me miss Na Ki. What a waste of a character.

Rip no archer bro focus lol, though it looks like we're gearing up for our next big battle
You may have missed it.

Sou Jin - 100MC
Sou Tan - 50MC

I'm also annoyed we didn't see anything from Shi Tou.

This dude is supposed to have potential. He was already a 50MC when he joined before Hango, you'd think he'd be AT LEAST a 100MC by now.

That armor Kyoukai is gonna get is either gonna save her life or put her in quite the pinch
If Kyou Kai gets a new set of armour/design and Shin doesn't, I may be liable to firebomb Hara's offices.

Drop a bag of flaming dog shit on his doorstep at least.

Equality under the law is something that's genuinely respectable.

Was the decapitation of the soldier justified? Debatable but even if the law was unequal the commoners would have gotten off worse in those times anyways.

What do you mean lol? All he did at Hango was climb a ladder.

Though I do like that kid, he is quite cool.
Sure, but promotions don't just come by way of merit on the battlefield. They also come with seniority (time + experience), opportunity, necessity, etc.

I think a combination of all 3 of those elements and more apply to why it would make sense for Shi Tou to get promoted, especially after the army doubled in size.

I hope the reason we haven't seen him yet is because he's an apart of Shin's 5K unit. That's my absolute favourite part of this new formation: Shin finally has a personal unit. Hopefully Shi Tou can become an officer of his. Maybe his version of Hyou Shiga, or the captain of an elite sword unit.

I still hope to see something like that in the HSU. Maybe Suu Gen will have the resources for it.

But the weight of the armor contrasts with Kyou Kai's fighting style, which relies heavily on speed and agility.

It's possible that its weight will be a contributing factor in Kyou Kai ending up in some sort of pinch in the middle of a battle
Kyou Kai's killer simps were talking about making something that suited her style, so whatever it is, it's unlikely to be the kind of armour you're thinking off.

If anything, it'll just be a change in character design. I sure hope. The same for Shin, he's well overdue an update.

-

Going on a massive tangent:

The HSU still looks scruffy and I don't understand. As a valued asset of Qin, they should be a well looked after bunch, especially given their history and achievements. I don't know why they still look like peasants. Each of them should be pretty damn wealthy by now - certainly some of the veterans - and you'd think they'd be respectable soldier caste nobles at least, i.e. mfers that mind to groom themselves and be presentable cause they can (and it's expected).

I really wish Hara cared about the little details like that. Like, imagine Bi Hei formally asking Shin for his leave to marry. Picture Shin being there to vouch for So Sui as he ties the knot with some lower noble or whatever. Shin's role as a famous general of great renown and in command of a great army should amount to so much more in the story.

Hara, for whatever reason, loves to harp on Shin's past as a servant, but he's long since bothered to reflect on the fact Shin is now a noble, and pretty high up the 20 ranks of nobility. It would be nice for that and his title to play a role in the story. Right now, besides his estate, we don't even know what Shin's territory looks like. I wonder what the point of him having it even is if Hara isn't even going to gloss over it.

Last edited: