Chapter Discussion Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 271: From Here on Out (FINAL CHAPTER)

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
So gear second and gear third is an asspull?
Diable jambe and ashura I can accept that.
yes they are
luffy pulled these gears out of his ass

Pell surviving a bomb is not an asspull, is a fake death that has 0 repercussion on the plot since Pell is not even a minor character. A fake death with no meaning.
and why let this irrelevant side character survive ?

Luffy saved my lightning is a stretch, at least it was raining and a typhoon coming is mentioned. Still a stretch, but the whole situation is set up for a "fate" declaration, I understand what Oda wanted to do but really comes across as an asspull. That wasn't even needed since he could have done 2000 better things. But FATE,
ok u agree then
and blaming it on FATE theme is also bullshit since thats included in plot
with something like that u can say that there are 0 asspulls in hxh or onepiece cause PLOT

Merry saving the crew being an asspull is such a declaration of stupidity that I almost refuse to entertain it. Since Skypeia at least we know about the spirit of the ship, and the whole arc is centered around usopp-luffy and Merry (the other half is Robin).
lol what ?
having ur own spirit doesnt mean u can travel from island to island ( especially in grand line ) and be a super convenient save for ur nakamas who are just abt to die

having an arc centered around u doesnt mean u can do whatever the fuck u want + dont forget that this ship was on its last legs

I will just reply with this:
https://hiatus-hiatus.github.io/
This is what you hail as a good writer with a good planning of his story. In the same time that he wrote 400 chapters One piece wrote 3 times as much. JJK started and ended during HxH hiatuses, for christ sake.
AMAZING
hating just to hate

"Togashi is a bad writer" "Why" "Because his back is hurt"

:milaugh::milaugh:
fuckin optards

yes they are
luffy pulled these gears out of his ass

and why let this irrelevant side character survive ?

ok u agree then
and blaming it on FATE theme is also bullshit since thats included in plot
with something like that u can say that there are 0 asspulls in hxh or onepiece cause PLOT

lol what ?
having ur own spirit doesnt mean u can travel from island to island ( especially in grand line ) and be a super convenient save for ur nakamas who are just abt to die

having an arc centered around u doesnt mean u can do whatever the fuck u want + dont forget that this ship was on its last legs

AMAZING
hating just to hate

:milaugh::milaugh:
fuckin optards
Lol you complain about pelle, total panel time like 30 panels.
While the main antagonist has the following "gamble" over his life:
- keep fighting and die
- stop fighting and resurrect

And somehow you think pell surviving and vanishing from the story is worse.
It's useless.
Hunterchads are truly the Apple fan of mangas, fart sniffing, deflecting and after all, believing the lies of Togashi.
Who couldn't even finish a manga when he was healthy.

Trash ending for a trash manga, Naruto ending >>>>>> this:josad:
Naruto called an international terrorist who murdered his parents and started a great war the “coolest guy ever” and forgave an international criminal who tried to kill him with bloodlust after just saying “yeah I’m sorry.”

Cockroach Curse >>>>>>> Naruto’s character + ending

Naruto called an international terrorist who murdered his parents and started a great war the “coolest guy ever” and forgave an international criminal who tried to kill after just saying “yeah I’m sorry.”
Right, Naruto's ending was that bad, and yet it's still better than JJK's ass ending by orders of magnitude:milaugh:

Naruto called an international terrorist who murdered his parents and started a great war the “coolest guy ever” and forgave an international criminal who tried to kill him with bloodlust after just saying “yeah I’m sorry.”

Cockroach Curse >>>>>>> Naruto’s character + ending
It was a serious and honest sorry

Yeah he was so sick that could do something around 45 chapters of HxH per year.
And instead YYH ends witj no endings.
Because he didn't know how to end it.
And that is that.
If he was sick as you said, he would have not been able to write consistently HxH, mong

Last edited by a moderator: