Chapter Discussion Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 271: From Here on Out (FINAL CHAPTER)

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
So gear second and gear third is an asspull?
Diable jambe and ashura I can accept that.
yes they are
luffy pulled these gears out of his ass

Pell surviving a bomb is not an asspull, is a fake death that has 0 repercussion on the plot since Pell is not even a minor character. A fake death with no meaning.
and why let this irrelevant side character survive ?

Luffy saved my lightning is a stretch, at least it was raining and a typhoon coming is mentioned. Still a stretch, but the whole situation is set up for a "fate" declaration, I understand what Oda wanted to do but really comes across as an asspull. That wasn't even needed since he could have done 2000 better things. But FATE,
ok u agree then
and blaming it on FATE theme is also bullshit since thats included in plot
with something like that u can say that there are 0 asspulls in hxh or onepiece cause PLOT

Merry saving the crew being an asspull is such a declaration of stupidity that I almost refuse to entertain it. Since Skypeia at least we know about the spirit of the ship, and the whole arc is centered around usopp-luffy and Merry (the other half is Robin).
lol what ?
having ur own spirit doesnt mean u can travel from island to island ( especially in grand line ) and be a super convenient save for ur nakamas who are just abt to die

having an arc centered around u doesnt mean u can do whatever the fuck u want + dont forget that this ship was on its last legs

I will just reply with this:
https://hiatus-hiatus.github.io/
This is what you hail as a good writer with a good planning of his story. In the same time that he wrote 400 chapters One piece wrote 3 times as much. JJK started and ended during HxH hiatuses, for christ sake.
AMAZING
hating just to hate

"Togashi is a bad writer" "Why" "Because his back is hurt"

:milaugh::milaugh:
fuckin optards