Versus Battle CURRENT 60K HSU+50K Gaku Ka VS 100K Seika Army (FULL STRENGTH)

110K HSU + Gaku Ka VS 100K Seika Army - Who wins?

• Total voters
@Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓑 . π•‹π’†Γ±π¦πš @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen

This is a straightforward confrontation.

There are two scenarios to consider:

A - General Ri Shin is CiC
B - General Mou Ten is CiC

In BOTH scenarios, they are facing a Seika Army at 100% - this means including Ji Aga, Jyou Ka Ryuu, and his arms Un Kei and Un Gen. EVERYONE is back.

Assume that everyone is fighting in peak condition and to the most of their abilities

The terrain is OPEN and SIMILAR TO the Battle of Hango

-

WHO WINS?

Qin Army - 110K
  1. 40K Ri Shin Army
  2. 20K Mou Ten Army
  3. 20K Kyou Kai Army
  4. 15K Ai Sen Army
  5. 15K Riku Sen Army
Zhao Army - 100K
  1. 20K Shi Ba Shou Army
  2. 20K Kan Saro Army
  3. 20K Gaku Shou Army (incl 10K Fuu On Army)
  4. 20K Ji Aga Army
  5. 20K Jyou Ka Ryuu Army
Which side has the advantage?

What match ups are likeliest to occur or should be aimed for by either side?

Who is likely to be the better CiC?

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Damn Seika just has too much firepower. Shibashou has EVERYONE here lol.

I think Qin gets stomped in both scenarios unless Shin or Kyoukai/Rei can somehow slay SBS and win the battle that way. Otherwise I think Qin is getting rolled over horribly.

Damn Seika just has too much firepower. Shibashou has EVERYONE here lol.

I think Qin gets stomped in both scenarios unless Shin or Kyoukai/Rei can somehow slay SBS and win the battle that way. Otherwise I think Qin is getting rolled over horribly.
Seika has a lot firepower + exceptionally strong soldiers.

While I think it'll be a struggle, the combined forces of the HSU and Gaku Ka should have enough firepower to free up Shin to confront Shi Ba Shou in a duel.

In fact, whether it's Shin or Mou Ten calling the shots, I think that's what the strategy would be. Hold Shin back as much as possible and hope he can take on Shi Ba Shou on his own or hold on long enough for his allies to slay his generals and surround him.

It'll be a hard fought battle either way, but I think the HSU and Gaku Ka win it.

Gakushou and Jyou Ka Ryuu were enough to handle Shin and Mouten, albeit in different, more dire conditions.

Both Shin and Mouten are probably in that high HK tier and should be capable of giving SBS a hard time, but I doubt they could actually defeat him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Gakushou vs Mouten will be fun to watch

Jyoukaryuu vs Aisen too

Kansaro and Jiaga vs Kyoukai and Kyou Rei can be fun too but the sis are stronger but Kansaro likely a better tactician and leader

Fuuon vs Riku Sen we know that Fuuon is a little bit above Riku

Shin vs SBS, Shin going extra mile is a menace for anyone but he can’t win here. Shin can’t beat GG yet who are at 97/98+ and with weight and we all know SBS is in this ballpark minimum

Overall I think SBS army will win but it will be close

Neither Shin reached the level where he can slay SBS neither is Mouten at a level where he can pull some Ri Boku-level tactic to corner Seika and Kyoukai is always busy with fodders/some random officiers(remember how insane SBS elites were) to Jump SBS with Shin

Shin(without plot armour) vs SBS is a clear W for SBS no matter how much peoples downplay SBS,If Shin(even with plot armour) was a at the level where he can casually slay Zhao Great Heavens(something even Ouki never did),We will surely know it.
EOS Shin vs SBS may be a match in Shin's favour,Current Shin(without Plot Armour) vs SBS is a mid diff for SBS and high diff at best.

The 60 000 of Kansaro and Gakushou(with Fuuon) and JKR can probaly stall The 35 000 of Kyoukai and Rikusen(just throw infinite fodders at kyoukai and if things get worse,Just Sacrifice JKR to stop her) and Fuuon and Gakushou can jump kyou rei.

Aisen and Ji Aga will probaly kill each others.

This will be a worse annihilation for the qin's army than Ousen at Hango.

Gakushou and Jyou Ka Ryuu were enough to handle Shin and Mouten, albeit in different, more dire conditions.

Both Shin and Mouten are probably in that high HK tier and should be capable of giving SBS a hard time, but I doubt they could actually defeat him.
Shin and Mou Ten have the numbers advantage now.

The battle is taking place on open plains. The HSU and Gaku Ka are good at working together. Whatever level they are, the circumstances are straightforward enough for it not to matter beyond their ability to slay the enemy generals.

Gakushou vs Mouten will be fun to watch

Jyoukaryuu vs Aisen too

Kansaro and Jiaga vs Kyoukai and Kyou Rei can be fun too but the sis are stronger but Kansaro likely a better tactician and leader

Fuuon vs Riku Sen we know that Fuuon is a little bit above Riku

Shin vs SBS, Shin going extra mile is a menace for anyone but he can’t win here. Shin can’t beat GG yet who are at 97/98+ and with weight and we all know SBS is in this ballpark minimum

Overall I think SBS army will win but it will be close
Why these match ups in particular?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž

The battle is taking place on open plains. The HSU and Gaku Ka are good at working together. Whatever level they are, the circumstances are straightforward enough for it not to matter beyond their ability to slay the enemy generals.

Why these match ups in particular?
Just thought it was fitting match ups

it’s obviously totally handpicked by me, so we don’t know if it would end the same in this fight or not but it seemed those match ups fit the most (style, number etc)

Just thought it was fitting match ups

it’s obviously totally handpicked by me, so we don’t know if it would end the same in this fight or not but it seemed those match ups fit the most (style, number etc)
Consider that, whoever is CiC, Mou Ten and Ka Ryo Ten are going to be there to give their input.

With that in mind, how do you think both sides line up?

Daniel

β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Darn. I don't even remember the details of that Battle of Hango and I never really kept track of any strategies that the generals pulled off either.

Can Kyou Kai even command an army of her own or does she mainly have to implement directions from other generals and strategists (such as Ten) here?

Sure, but a slight numerical advantage isn't going to take all of the struggle away.

Jyou Ka Ryuu gave Shin a really hard time and nearly killed him.

Gakushou did the same to Mouten and was able clash evenly-ish with Akou.

And SBS then still has has access to multiple subordinates and that's ignoring he could join the battle himself.

The odds are just too stacked for Shin and Mouten here.