Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
„It seems like Strawhat heading to Elbaf was elaborate trap set ahead of time .

It seems like Giants had an idea Luffy will arrive Elbaf kidnapped 6 out of 10 strawhat crew member .

My first guess is Loki or Elbaf God ordered their kidnap and they are put into one of their games for fun sort of like squid game or testing their resolve . „

Wow I predicted this 2 chapters ago they were really in Matrix .

I am interested how they found out they were in illusion lol.

„It seems like Strawhat heading to Elbaf was elaborate trap set ahead of time .

It seems like Giants had an idea Luffy will arrive Elbaf kidnapped 6 out of 10 strawhat crew member .

My first guess is Loki or Elbaf God ordered their kidnap and they are put into one of their games for fun sort of like squid game or testing their resolve . „

Wow I predicted this 2 chapters ago they were really in Matrix .

I am interested how they found out they were in illusion lol.
By the way, Squid Game Season 2 December 26th!..

Ganbu you mean the Marbles i think.. That was wild, you could witness in 4k the worst and best in humans..
And the tug of war, imagine all dying as a group, you can't make a difference with your own abilties.. I think i will rewatch Squid Game now.. lol
Yeah they did a great job of showing how extreme situations can bring out the most ruthless and underhanded side of humans if the stake is their very survival.
One caveat I had with the series was the old dude being the "mastermind" and not actually dying in the game.
But the acting was great. Korean cinema pumps out high quality content

it was in Nika mode that has increased durability (he took ACOC hit to the back of the head for fun) and it did made him scream from the burn
on top of it was one finger laser beam not even aimed at luffy...
it did nothing
kizaru threw multiple laser beams at luffy and he dodged every single one of them in snakeman , thats how much they amount to

he threw 1 at vegapunk and luffy ate it , then he tried to hit luffy's head which did nothing

this attack only works on fodders , many strong characters know how to counter laser beams and the best option is to simply dodge them

kizaru's best asset is his light sword , not these shitty pew pew beams
Cuz it's well known all laser beams are the same level of potency huh...
nothing suggests otherwise , laser beams are ALWAYS treated the same

that's why in Kizaru introduction he was told he was overdoing it after vaporizing a whole section of a mangrove by accident then only used low level stuff during the rest of sabaody, cuz all lasers in this series are equal in Oda's mind... even IRL lasers vary significantly in term of power output..

Big Mom was wary of Franky radical beam, Zoro associates unblockable attacks with laser beams and Sanji blocking Kizaru laser aimed at Bonney was treated as a big deal but they are all fodder control cuz low level one figer laser beam that even pacifista can replicate are not one shot ..
and did a laser beam ever ... EVER beat anyone relevant ?

it doesnt matter how much output kizaru puts , his beams are the equivalent of ki blasts in dbz

one would say Mihawk flying slashes are fodder based on the fact Luffy tanked one and Mr.1 blocked one...
sword slashes get dodged all the time so its irrelevant to wank them as something super significant in combat
but atleast u still have these slashes being troublesome for actual strong characters

Yeah they did a great job of showing how extreme situations can bring out the most ruthless and underhanded side of humans if the stake is their very survival.
One caveat I had with the series was the old dude being the "mastermind" and not actually dying in the game.
But the acting was great. Korean cinema pumps out high quality content
True, true.. But if the old man died in game, he wouldn't have let the main character win the Marbles i think.. Hahaha