Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Crew interaction nearly went extinct after pre time skip
Nah, they had good interactions in some post time skip arcs, like PH, FI and WCI. In Dressrossa, Zou, Wano and Egg Head their interaction were almost non-existent and with no soul.

But this chapter really reminded me pre time skip. And I think this is the most pre time skip moment of the entire post time skip.

@Paperchampion23 What do you think of my theory that Luffy’s dream is to hear everyone laugh? Some evidence for this imo include:

1. Nika is constantly laughing
2. The One Piece apparently makes people laugh uncontrollably, so revealing it to the entire world should make the entire world laugh
3. Oda gives every character their own distinctive laugh, so clearly he considers it an important personality trait for his characters
4. WsW mentioned that Nika made the slaves smile/laugh
5. Kaido, who was a fake Joyboy, forced people to laugh against their will via SMILEs. This would be juxtaposed with the real Joyboy making people genuinely laugh
For Nika it makes sense, but Roger not really.

Nah, they had good interactions in some post time skip arcs, like PH, FI and WCI. In Dressrossa, Zou, Wano and Egg Head their interaction were almost non-existent and with no soul.

But this chapter really reminded me pre time skip. And I think this is the most pre time skip moment of the entire post time skip.
oda needs to go back to more luffy and nami dialogue wci and zou had alot of great moments between the two