Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I can see a few Skypiea parallels but nothing major.
The fake SG will turn out to be a teen or a weakling royal who does this kidnapping business in the basement of his lodge/castle.

As to why Shanks allows this - Shanks isn't
omnipotent lmao nor can we just assume the captured people to necessarily be good and without blame.

Next chapter they'll knock the giant down with a combo move (spiralling into agenda as to why it took 5 of them to do it). The mask will fall off and we will get either a giant nami clone or some mid design - either way the coolest it'll get is the current look (cries for old Roger)

The giant will be suspicious of Luffy at first and won't accept him as Nika probably but will reluctantly lead them out to explore Elbaf. Amazing Elbaf double spread either next chapter or the one after

The sun god giant looks cool tbh. I hope that he’s strong af

Kizaru and snake > Gorosei and seraphims
More seriously it's kind of silly how Luffy uses G5 ACOC against some random snake but not against characters he was complaining were shrugging off his hits
Though I believe it's because Oda is trying to conserve COC portrayal if any, if Luffy used it on-screen against elders and it still did jackshit it'd be a bad look after all this Wano hype.