Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
In elbaf? calling himself sungod? While being a giant?

The rogue godknight comment was just a joke.

this has 0% chance of being a godknight. It being a gaint basically kills any chance of that lol.
Mother Caramel was trying to pass herself as the sun god, and she was working for the WG.
I don't think there is a 0% chance that a small faction of giants does indeed covertly work for the WG.

Pure cope lol

Ifrit is his ultimate. Even the weakest ifrit move is supposed to be stronger than diable or any other attack he can do.

Just admit he used his ultimate on a damn cat and it was still not hurt at all lol
What do you mean cope?

You think DJ Hells Memories is weaker than a move that he uses as build up for combos solely because of Ifrit Jambe? And thats one example

Sanji bandaged the cat, Luffy and Zoro's damage are basically dirt, and Zoro can cut stuff

Lol that is absolute nonsense

If I wasn't in bed I'd type them out

It'll have to be tomorrow.

But for the first one: You know Luffy's VA who would be the closest to knowing Oda's mind on Luffy than anyone ships them right?

She answered a LuNami question with LuVi.

https://ddnavi.com/interview/553410/a/

Luffy VA interview for Stampede -

If by any chance Luffy were to fall in love, I think it would be Vivi, but Oda firmly denies it, saying "No!", and above all, Okamura Akemi (Nami's VA) gets angry. "If that were to happen, it would have to be Nami! Because I'm the heroine!" (laughs)

But someone ON elbaf is not gonna be affiliated with the WG.
Not officially "affiliated", just aligned.
IDK, I would find it smart if the WG kept the last poneygliph hidden in the one land (aside from Wano) where the entire world believes the WG has no jurisdiction. It'd be counterintuitive enough where pirates in the race for the OP, like Law and Kid, might never even consider.