Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yes...

Ifrit is far hotter than diable no?

That's been yall's preaching ever since ifrit got introduced lol.

bLuE fLaMe hOtTeST :suresure:
Trully the hottest, although magma isn't flames, its a completely different stuff.

DJ Concasse should be weaker than IJ Concasse, anything else is speculation, unless there are very obvious hints in the scene.

Iskat shat on Kaido's durability anyway. Zoro's attack would've hurt Kaido and thats undeniable, so that means Ifrit Jambe would do pretty decent damage, since it shattered the crown and gave Iskat bandages on that area.
Luffy's CoA has also evolved enough to make Page One's jaw move from its place, pre Kaido.
:BigW:

You are the most dumbass moron when it comes to picking up romance.

You must be a guy.
Mentally ill person think this is romance -

Sanji: If this is a dream... there's no way a "man" would appear...

Nami: What kind of dreams are you having?

Sanji: Well then, Nami-san, we're jumping down!

Sanji: I can't detect Robin-chan on my "Me Radar"... *sniff sniff*

Nami: What are you, a dog?

Sanji: Nami-san, please let me clean the ladies bedroom next ti...

Nami: DON'T SET THIS UP ON OUR ROOM!!!

Dumb people -

But for the first one: You know Luffy's VA who would be the closest to knowing Oda's mind on Luffy than anyone ships them right?

Me intelligent people -

I think it would be Vivi, but Oda firmly denies it, saying "No!",

Dumb people - get angry

Bitch start crying when they lose debate

I have zero reason to believe Luffy with 2 of his strongest members can't just neg diff the fuck out of that guy and end this stupid running around wasting our time
It won’t be easy
This Is likely the former holy knight, same deer design. Might even be the man marked by flames, Oda already hinted that the guy works for the government via Shiryu.
The deer mask is also perfect to cover up the scar at first. We’ll get the reveal later