Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Shanks *holds sword*: "We will be your oppenents"

Marines and Admirals: "Fuck he pulled his sword!? He obviously doesn't hint fighting with a sword now! Shanks pulling his sword means he hints at his super secret other fighting feats. Shit shit shit, we gotta surrender quickly, before he activates it."
Zoro: *summons 2 heads and 4 arms*

Fanbase: “Indeed…such swordsmanship..:bamathink:

Shanks: *uses haki on his swords*

Fanbase: “There’s something up with this guy….this can’t be swordsmanship :quest:

:kobeha:

i guess stopping akainu is not considered a powerful feat
What's funny is that strength and technique mean the same thing when talking about swordsmanship according to the Marines. :saden:

That is beyond shameless if Lurwa edited that part in lmao not that it would change anything in the end though since we know rat even after losing his arm doubled down on his swordsmanship instead of switching fighting style throwing away his sword:milaugh:
I didn't say it was him, the cope artists are already spamming this on X. :risitameh:

My personal headcanon for Zoro involves him literally slipping into temporal portals and appearing briefly in other moments/places through history, before accidentally stumbling back into his actual timeline.

Zoro watching the pyramids get built
Zoro in the Battle of Waterloo
Zoro being responsible for at least half of the unexplained deaths in the Bermuda Triangle after attacking random planes that started firing on him

Zoro never talks about his past, we have no idea what this man has seen getting lost.
He sailed with Joyboy after all, not everyone knows that Zoro is Ryumma’s ancestor

But where is it stated Luffy can only do AdvCoC with imprint and not without imprint.

I want manga quoting stating directly "No Imprint = No AdvCoC"
Put your life on the line cap ass niggaa!..

Evidence shows clear distinction between imprint Luffy attacks and non imprint Luffy attacks.. If you can't provide a counter reasoning to it, then it's a visual cue to distinguish if Luffy used AdCoC attacks or not in '' Gear 5 ''..