Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1128: RPG

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Damn we're already getting battle of the Sun God's ( Real Nika vs Fake Nika)
(What if this is actually someone Loki who is known to be god of mischief)
I guess the theories of hallucination/Illusion is partly right because of the mirrors they did see illusions

They're out there playing in a giant Toys R Us basically

See Luffy being in Gear 5th and just running just seems so weird when last arc he was taking on 5 Elders like it's nothing

Damn we're already getting battle of the Sun God's ( Real Nika vs Fake Nika)
(What if this is actually someone Loki who is known to be god of mischief)
I guess the theories of hallucination/Illusion is partly right because of the mirrors they did see illusions

They're out there playing in a giant Toys R Us basically

See Luffy being in Gear 5th and just running just seems so weird when last arc he was taking on 5 Elders like it's nothing
Funny thing Luffy is using his Gear 5 on Sun God's pets and he used this form to fight Kaido , Kizaru and Goroseis lol . Oda stopped caring long time about power levels

Johnny has been here since chapter 30 of One Piece I think and the first giant ever drafted by the Marine

miss me with your crying Saul aka stupid fake death giant :gonope:

John is the true giant chad
John was just another one of Mother Carmel’s inventory.

Saul was the true Chad who learned the truth about the marines and said fuck that shit then beat their asses until Kuzan had to step in

:goyea:
True Chad behavior

Kizaruber Eats

We need to send CoC To Horny Therapy ASAP
Funnily enough, I'm playing the Castle of Illusion remake, the Mickey Mouse game and the deja vu is insane right now haha:

(0:45)

Games that let you be giant or tiny and explore the world as different sizes are so great!

With all the giant shenanigans in this arc too, I'm gonna get some serious nostalgia to stuff like Thumbelina, Alice in Wonderland, The Borrowers, Indian In The Cupboard and such. You could say Gulliver's Travels, Fantastic Voyage, Honey I Shrunk The Kids, The Littles, Ant-Man etc too ofc! Also a certain story arc in Bleach, heh.

Elbaf gonna be like this soon knowing Odas LOVE of mixing various genres/mediums/settings or w/e too:

Some "deja vu" here too:

:myman::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

(1:40 onwards)

I still think Elbaf arc will be Luffy's Sabody 2.0 , it will be training arc . Mind you Luffy and crew failed to protect Vegapunk so they lost and Goroseis were too OP .

I wouldnt be surprised if the entire exercise is to train crew members to be on par against Shanks /Blackbeard , Admirals and Goroseis .