[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are ready to get addicted I see :catpole: it's a great time
It's tough when you're first time scum. :catsure:

tbh i wouldn’t mind dying i never died in mafia i would like to see the game looks when i have all the info
Absolutely not, if you're town you should help Konoha win!

Just tired of fending off these accusations over a single mistake that had nothing behind it whatsoever. This is like calling me scum because I posted a GIF with my first post.
Why bother? Do you see any of us jumping like that? Imagine if TAC defended himself whenever we say he's scummy, lol. Just ignore if no one is asking you. I'm telling you for future games ~

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Glad I am not the only one with attitude
Haha I remember some heated debates between neutral and you (if I remember well) in the first games

I honestly don't know who to vote :

Either Jew or Cobra for now.

I don't really understand what Zara is trying to do with Beta. Trying to make him unvote and ally against someone else etc ? Seems weird to me

Haha I remember some heated debates between neutral and you (if I remember well) in the first games

I honestly don't know who to vote :

Either Jew or Cobra for now.

I don't really understand what Zara is trying to do with Beta. Trying to make him unvote and ally against someone else etc ? Seems weird to me
Yeah and with Fuji last game. I've decided to cool down from that fighting though.

Why those two?

I think Zara was under the impression that after getting sussed by Beta that he could take somehow negotiate himself out of it. Not happening :suresure:

What do you think about Reborn vs Gambit?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I can only vote one person at a time, and after Gambit, I like voting for you, would you like me to switch? :smithnie:

Melon will be dealt with.
Have I disappointed you this much Nat :catcry: But in actuality is the fact that I had the same conclusion as others really what make you suspect me? From last game I know what behavior looks scummy and what doesn't, @Yo Tan Wa 's vote was scummy, yours made sense but I decided to wait to make up my mind.

Have I disappointed you this much Nat :catcry: But in actuality is the fact that I had the same conclusion as others really what make you suspect me? From last game I know what behavior looks scummy and what doesn't, @Yo Tan Wa 's vote was scummy, yours made sense but I decided to wait to make up my mind.
Never disappointed, you're doing great so I'm not voting for you today :absojustice:

But next time don't wait until the last minute to say all that. I want to see you call out people actively, as scum hunting requires it.

EVIL SHINOBI HUNTING, I AM EXCITED TO FIND OUT WHO IS WHO
Post automatically merged:

Go for it, switch to me. It means you’ll be joining me in the dead chat the next phase. :catpole:
Oh, how so?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No real activity while being here from Cobra

Jew reactions in the begining of the game were a bit iffy and as a whole too.

I think Zara was under the impression that after getting sussed by Beta that he could take somehow negotiate himself out of it. Not happening :suresure:
haha yeah and said that it will better for both of them to not vote against each other like if she didn't care about town etc

What do you think about Reborn vs Gambit?
Mostly a good town vs town. Reborn is fishing but has some obsessions this game and a harsh way of doing it and Gambit had low activity and didn't want to lynch quickly rose his tone.
But i just see two townies here.

and you ?

There is a reason why it was late. I wanted to make up my mind about him first. When you voted for him he was not there. Instead of seeing why you were suspecting him and understanding that his lack of scum hunting and contribution is why you are voting for him, he continued down the path of not hunting. That's what made my mind up, even before I saw all the votes on him. The behavior after the lynch decision was what had me make up my decision :catlewd:
Oh you sure? Zehahaha. For me, you are well convinced to vote for me regardless of reason and there's nothing to change that because you love to wagon.
I sus her and she voted for you so killing her is mutually beneficial for both of us
Well, if I have to save my own ass today I will WIFOM to the last person who voted me aka MELON.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Oh you sure? Zehahaha. For me, you are well convinced to vote for me regardless of reason and there's nothing to change that because you love to wagon.

Well, if I have to save my own ass today I will WIFOM to the last person who voted me aka MELON.
I'll have you know that post took me 40 ish minutes. (?) anyway, I was not reading what was happening in the present, only in the past. I think by the time I posted suspicion on you had dissipated a little, which is why it looks bad.
You were on my radar, I have written about it waaay in the past.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And how do we know Al didn't change it up? How do we know he didn't start RNGing? we don't. So it's baseless speculation.

You will say it again if I require it :kata:

So first you did it because you know the host. You know which players he would make mafia. Now you picked them based on a shot in the dark, to fish out a reaction?:fujilaugh:

It's based on your initial attempt to say there was sus in that pool of players. And yes he came back with attitude. As did you Mr 'you won't live to see it' :catsure:

I'm just getting started with you this game. Make a wrong move and I'll be there :catpole:

Same. He seems like an angry townie. Really angry townie :milaugh: Glad I am not the only one with attitude
Oh really!

I wanna see you try then.

Come at me whenever you are ready and I will ensure that you will be needing some therapy to recover. "Quote this and keep it"

And, on topic.

It's not baseless speculation. It sounds like that to you because you Never worked with al.

We have to start from somewhere and I picked that start. I even put my name in it.

You should blame me when I used that to push case against him. I didn't even used Gambit "no Lynch argument".

I threw shot in dark and sussed him for his lack of contribution.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Reborn vs Sera feels like town vs town to me. Reborn is always a bulldog and is doing his usual scum hunting, and Sera is being a bit more engaging than he has been when he’s mafia.

Zara’s a little more confusing...still not sure why he turned on a dime and went from Final to Melon with absolutely no reason given. Rereading his posts now to see if anything else jumps out at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.