Current Events The Sexual tension between Nami and Sanji this chapter is INSANE

Is SaNa happening?

• Total voters
If there is a relationship that needs to happen eos, it's SanjixNami. It would be their happy ending.

Nami likes someone to protect her and lavish her like a princess, while Sanji likes to spoil, serve and be a knight/prince in shining armor for a queen/princess, so these two are practically made for each other personality wise.

Sanji and Nami will end up like Reylaigh and Shaqqy. There will not be a marriage between them, but they will follow each other to wherever the wind takes them, a romance/marriage the pirate way.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
If there is a relationship that needs to happen eos, it's SanjixNami. It would be their happy ending.

Nami likes someone to protect her and lavish her like a princess, while Sanji likes to spoil, serve and be a knight/prince in shining armor for a queen/princess, so these two are practically made for each other personality wise.

Sanji and Nami will end up like Reylaigh and Shaqqy. There will not be a marriage between them, but they will follow each other to wherever the wind takes them, a romance/marriage the pirate way.
So open marriage?

Nope. A pirate style marriage. A marriage with no official ceremony.

I don't think there is a concept of traditional marriage between pirates in OP, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember it ever happening. Maybe because the concept of traditional marriage is antithesis to freedom according to Oda, so it's a big no for pirates.

The closest example we have to a so called marriage for pirates is Rayleigh and Shaqqy and that's just because they live with each other.

So that's how I imagine Sanji and Nami ending up with each other. Nami traveling the world to complete her map, while Sanji accompanying her around.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Nope. A pirate style marriage. A marriage with no official ceremony.

I don't think there is a concept of traditional marriage between pirates in OP, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember it ever happening. Maybe because the concept of traditional marriage is antithesis to freedom according to Oda, so it's a big no for pirates.

The closest example we have to a so called marriage for pirates is Rayleigh and Shaqqy and that's just because they live with each other.

So that's how I imagine Sanji and Nami ending up with each other. Nami traveling the world to complete her map, while Sanji accompanying her around.
Nah Sanji is inspired by French culture and Nami love treasure. Both aren't pure pirates
So we can expect a Grand Wedding

Sanami fans really just make up their own version of Nami in their heads lol