Speculations Admirals fall to the next gen after the emperors

Like the title says I think there’s a chance the admirals might be taken by the next gen after going for the emperor

Not all necessarily happening at the same time but still
Main possible matchups imo being
  • Kid vs ryokugyu
  • Law vs fujitora
  • Koby vs aokiji
  • Sabo vs akainu
Each admiral might end up going after an emperor and with the new gen also going for the emperors it might lead to them clashing instead or taking over while the emperor escapes
  1. For example fujitora might go after cross guild and while law doesn’t really have business with them he does with the Blackbeard pirates. With the bbp having garp that could lead to a potential interaction between them and cg. For better or worse oda isn’t giving Fuji or mihawk a win against each other and law isn’t getting a major win over bb before luffy. Having law and fujitora end up fighting instead would probably be the most interesting case imo
    • Bbp and cross guild being allowed to move on to latter get beaten by the strawhats
  2. More straight forward but ryokugyu is 100% all about that smoke. Him wanting a real fight against shanks and the red haired pirates seems very in line with his character. Oda being the shanks fan he is isn’t going to let ryokugyu actually beat him but I think (hope) he won’t waste him by letting shanks take him out. Imo the best case scenario is to have another character 100% all about that smoke that also don’t fuck with shanks fight him instead aka eustass
    • The rhp also moving on to lose to the strawhats down the line
  3. We know that Koby is now officially going after luffy. I surprisingly don’t think he’s going to succeed lol. I do think him fighting Kuzan could be a potentially cool consolation prize. Kuzan might end up going after Luffy even in this very arc under instructions from bb due to something about elbaf. So if both go after him Koby might end up taking on Kuzan after Luffy leading to the strawhats escaping the island
  4. While I’d personally prefer for Luffy to fully defeat akainu out of all admirals I can’t deny there is a shot sabo takes over the fight so Luffy can move on to something or someone else. Whether it’s a gorosei like Garling or warcury or whatever idk. I still rather luffy beat him tho either way

Also I don’t think any of them will actually be actually as strong as the admirals before they fight them. The admirals should definitely be nerfed and weakened enough to make them losing a bit realistic. It probably being due to actually fighting the emperor crews

Similar to how kid and law teaming up against big mom doesn’t make them individually comparable to luffy who fought kaido or significantly stronger than zoro or sanji who fought king and queen. Oda is going to come up with some way to separate them from luffy

As for zoro and sanji yellow and orange
:pepebusi:

Half of them has no business fighting each other, only Coby vs Kuzan is set and maybe a clash between Sabo and Akainu.
The rest is just your daily copium.

There wont be new color Admirals and there are zero reasons for all the Admirals to fall.
Fuji is the nicest guy around, he's not a villain and you can hardly call him antagonist why tf should he lose to anyone ?

I'm not gonna be mad at people pushing these matchups. Admirals are currently the perfect characters for Oda to play around with. They stand between good and evil. They can be friend or foe. Oda will surely have fun baiting using them in the future.

Like the title says I think there’s a chance the admirals might be taken by the next gen after going for the emperor

Not all necessarily happening at the same time but still
Main possible matchups imo being
  • Kid vs ryokugyu
  • Law vs fujitora
  • Koby vs aokiji
  • Sabo vs akainu
Each admiral might end up going after an emperor and with the new gen also going for the emperors it might lead to them clashing instead or taking over while the emperor escapes
  1. For example fujitora might go after cross guild and while law doesn’t really have business with them he does with the Blackbeard pirates. With the bbp having garp that could lead to a potential interaction between them and cg. For better or worse oda isn’t giving Fuji or mihawk a win against each other and law isn’t getting a major win over bb before luffy. Having law and fujitora end up fighting instead would probably be the most interesting case imo
    • Bbp and cross guild being allowed to move on to latter get beaten by the strawhats
  2. More straight forward but ryokugyu is 100% all about that smoke. Him wanting a real fight against shanks and the red haired pirates seems very in line with his character. Oda being the shanks fan he is isn’t going to let ryokugyu actually beat him but I think (hope) he won’t waste him by letting shanks take him out. Imo the best case scenario is to have another character 100% all about that smoke that also don’t fuck with shanks fight him instead aka eustass
    • The rhp also moving on to lose to the strawhats down the line
  3. We know that Koby is now officially going after luffy. I surprisingly don’t think he’s going to succeed lol. I do think him fighting Kuzan could be a potentially cool consolation prize. Kuzan might end up going after Luffy even in this very arc under instructions from bb due to something about elbaf. So if both go after him Koby might end up taking on Kuzan after Luffy leading to the strawhats escaping the island
  4. While I’d personally prefer for Luffy to fully defeat akainu out of all admirals I can’t deny there is a shot sabo takes over the fight so Luffy can move on to something or someone else. Whether it’s a gorosei like Garling or warcury or whatever idk. I still rather luffy beat him tho either way

Also I don’t think any of them will actually be actually as strong as the admirals before they fight them. The admirals should definitely be nerfed and weakened enough to make them losing a bit realistic. It probably being due to actually fighting the emperor crews

Similar to how kid and law teaming up against big mom doesn’t make them individually comparable to luffy who fought kaido or significantly stronger than zoro or sanji who fought king and queen. Oda is going to come up with some way to separate them from luffy

As for zoro and sanji yellow and orange
:pepebusi:
The next progression after Wano should be :

- Zoro & Sanji vs Top Tier (in this case Admiral Aokiji)

- Zoro vs Top Tier (in this case Mihawk)

As for Sanji, he doesn't need to fight a Top Tier solo unless it serves as a narrative purpose. Hence why Sanji will "only" get Crocodile, someone 2 tiers below Mihawk. They got story ties.