Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Tou and politic chapter = peak Kingdom
The politicking is the only thing Hara hasn’t managed to fuck up.

If we ignore his completely fabricated and ahistorical bullshit to contrive “tension”.

--

First 4 pages with ML translations:

Ri Shi is displeased with the time it's taking - it's been more than 6 months since they took Nanyou - but Sei is convinced Tou is the man for the job.

@Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen @GUI VI

Another 6 pages.

Apologies for the small font and neck pain, y'all. This is freeware.

The people of Nanyou are conflicted. Though they do not want Han to be conquered, they also do not want the Qin soldiers, especially the Hi Shin Unit, die in the battle.

The citizens of Nanyou give the HSU charms to keep them safe. It is apparently something Nanyou is known for.

Hara does seem to really clearing the way for Shin becoming man truly suited for assuming the responsibility of the 6GG.

Last batch out soon. This shit is a slow process.

@Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel @Pot Goblin @centurion @Ou Zen @GUI VI
Post automatically merged:

TL from reddit out
Nanyou peeps have accepted the Qin. The old geezer offers shin a talisman to avoid arrows so they can come back. They are conflicted cause they got to like the HSU in this past 6 months and know they are not "bad invaders" (Kokuyou hills memories came when reading this one XD)

Sei says the future of Qin dynasty depends on this war. They are all worried cause Qin didn't fight against Nanyou since their army went to the capital so they'll face a bigger army.

Sei reminds them that 6gg system was created for this purpose and they have to trust Tou.

Tou will depart. RyuAn says he's conflicted, he doesn't want Han to cease to exist, but he doesn't want Tou to die, and he feels like everyone on Nanyou has that same conflict. It's amazing how they changed in the past 6 months.

He asks Ryu an for one last favor.. The world doesn't know what happened to Nanyou. He is to send messengers to surrounding castles, big and small and let them know about state about how things are in Nanyou.

Han citicenz are worried about what will happen to their country if they lose.

Qin is approaching with 160.000 troops.

Rakuakan and former Nanyou general will march out together.. with 160.000 troops too. "they are very evenly matched"
Rakuakan: that would be if it was just us.

Since the fate of the nation is at play, small groups from all around the country will come. He plans to surround Qin with 50.000 extra soldiers coming from several forts and then hit them with the main army. Making it 210.000 to 160.000 and even more may come... All this preparation will pay off.

They start getting reports that the castles cant send the promised men. Or that they will send fewer than they said.. (a castle cant even send 300 instead of 1000).

The King gets angry and says "They cant? Or they dont want to? (Whole scene reminded me of the coalition army reports with one bad news after another)

Then Muscle-Ten general says: Look Rakuakan, all those castles not sending men... they are all close to Nanyou.
No break next week.

Last edited:
Such an important decision in a war requires a general with more large scale experience on their arsenal. Tou is the right man for the job (instead of Li Xin).
Shin wasn’t eligible for this task, but he has proven to be instrumental in their success. Tou’s path of treating the citizenry kindly is nothing Shin had to learn. It’s quite famously the ethos of the Hi Shin Unit.

Remember that surrendered Zhao soldier mocking them for it during Hango? Shin is a famous general throughout all of China now. His reputation cuts both ways.

More importantly: Kan Pi Shi knowing this fact about Shin and basing his decision on going to Qin based on his answer.

If Shin was ready for taking down Han, he would have done great. Quite possibly better than even Tou.

Last edited:
I reread Hango last night.

Still trash.
“Wasted potential" is how I'd describe it. Given the actors involved, this arc had potential. It started with hype but fell short, possibly because Hara either lacked the courage or didn’t want to waste time, cutting it short.

The biggest disappointment was the lack of action outside the center. While "the victor is me" lost quickly, Hara even cut the final chase, dedicating more time to Souou rather than showing more combat. Yotanwa vs. Shunsuiju, Baijo, Danto, Bananji, Bafuuji—there were many exciting possibilities left unexplored. Shin and Ten were sidelined, and the right wing lacked focus. The Shibashou fight was good, but the arc left more questions than answers. The final chase was omitted, missing Zhao's fierce charge, which could’ve added more intensity. Not entirely bad, but disappointing. This arc should've lasted at least 50 chapters for proper development.

“Wasted potential" is how I'd describe it. Given the actors involved, this arc had potential. It started with hype but fell short, possibly because Hara either lacked the courage or didn’t want to waste time, cutting it short.
it should have been at least a 3-4 day war. would have made everyone on both sides look better.
I just still can't believe we had 2 3GHs in their primes squaring off against 2 6GGs in their primes, on a relatively even playing field, and this is what Hara gave us.

Most of us waited about a decade to see something like that, but for Hara it was even longer. That's the part I can't wrap my head around. Dude took all that time, and for what, to deliver some bullshit. It's insane to me.

It's like he's been on a speed run to knock off the preplanned arcs to get to the fall of some of the states. If it's that, I get it, but who the fuck among us was the one twisting his arm to take damn near 20 fucking years to topple Zhao?

Hango should've been a cool as redux of Bayou. Fuck it, if Shin had to be the Mou Bu of that arc and cause them to lose, that's fine with me, but EARN IT.

Last edited: