Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
At least we escaped another Yamato situation @Sir Yasheen
THANK FUCK FOR THAT TOO LMAO! Oda actually learned his lesson with Yamato hence why she didnt join too?! Can it be?!

Goda knows she would have been much better if he let her have some actual character development/growth but instead we get her Boring Mukbang Adventure that is pointless and stagnant, just like Wano generally or these staring chapters of Elbaf too.

But at least she didnt abandon Wano like Oden did, so I'll give her credit! She actually stayed and chose to live out her loyal guardian deity dog role and actually protect Wano, its just fucking BS that she did a SUDDEN 180 after insisting she was gonna join the crew so much and make so much of an effort to try to interact with them and get familiar with them. Oh well! Fairweather/Non Commital Piece be like that now!

Don't mean to be rude or anything but I'm genuinely wondering if anyone cares or is paying attention to the Yamato cover story at this point
The actual chapter it self seems cool though
I admit that this chapter actually caught my curiosity this time. It's the first time I have some real interest in OP in a long time.

But yeah that I have never really cared abour this cover story, it isn't interesting one bit, and cover stories have failed to be interesting for a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.