Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe their original appearance of Sun God looks like the fake Sun God, then 800 years ago, Joy Boy did something that made them call him Sun God 'Nika'. It's weird that they gave a new name to their Sun God, could be the name Nika in Japanese is called ニカ, ニ means 2, the second coming maybe? There could be other Gods come after Nika like Sanka, Yonka.

Dorry and Broggy is the legendary pirate crew that recognize Sun God Nika which means they follow the ideology of peace and freedom like what Joyboy stood for. However they got tangled in the old way from the first Sun God, self pride stuffs so they fight each other for 100 years to proof who is better.

The new giant pirate crew has totally reverted back to the old way of first Sun God, they don't even recognize the Sun God Nika.

And before saying I hate Tekking or something, he is one of my fav One Piece youtuber, I have nothing of fronting him.
But im long enough in this game to know and smell if someone got early leaks or not.
And the wording with Tekking used(and not just because he had Road theory) was the case what it make suspicious.

ok but why would someone like him need to do such a cheap thing??
I don't see the benefit either. I mean, why for a chapter like this all of a sudden? And where was this ominous 'spoiler source' for the entirety of Wano and Egghead? Why now.

Also, he never gave off the vibes of caring, much about his views or subscriber count. He barely ever mentioned any of these things.

:quest:

Yes, they 100% do (at least redon).

The moment he gets info, he starts posting "hints".

As for tekking: I don't know if he got insider info or not, but attacking him without any kind of evidence is just beyond dumb.

It's not like this was completely unpredictable. Just go over all the giants we've seen so far and you happen to come across "Road", who has appeared on a cover story, has quit Buggy's delivery service and nobody knows where he is and also wears the exact same shoes that Sun God character wears.

Not far-fetched at all to see him as a prime culprit/candidate here.

This way you could attack any single theorist that somehow got a wacky theory correct for once.
Sir Yasheen and Tyki_Mikk falsely accusing Tekking without any proof just because he got one of this theory videos right is just dumb.

I've seen other OP Youtubers who sometimes would get their predictions right, and yet they were never accused of getting early leaks.

At the end, this just jealousy lol.

Anyways W to Tekking.

Status
Not open for further replies.