Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still sure there are monsters on elbaf who are high and top tiers.
Called strongest nation in the world(even above Wano with characters like Oden/Scabbards) means something, at least I hope.
And having someone stronger as Oden there would be a great start to begin with it.

The start is underwhelming and im sure Loki is not the one who is the top tier one in that country.
Maybe Elbaf even have two-three top tiers(two low and one high top tier?)
I just hope unlike Wano where Samurais teamed up with the Strawhats, this time the opposite is the case and we see Luffy facing the strongest giant in a battle.
Well since there is a prince (Loki) there should logically be a king.
If there's a Odin I expect him to be a top tier

Im still sure there are monsters on elbaf who are high and top tiers.
Called strongest nation in the world(even above Wano with characters like Oden/Scabbards) means something, at least I hope.
And having someone stronger as Oden there would be a great start to begin with it.

The start is underwhelming and im sure Loki is not the one who is the top tier one in that country.
Maybe Elbaf even have two-three top tiers(two low and one high top tier?)
I just hope unlike Wano where Samurais teamed up with the Strawhats, this time the opposite is the case and we see Luffy facing the strongest giant in a battle.
The thing is, the strongest nation title is because the giants are elite fodder.

I doubt theit top tiers are much above Dorry and Broggy. They're probably above commanders, but below any real top tiers.

Well since there is a prince (Loki) there should logically be a king.
If there's a Odin I expect him to be a top tier
If we have a King who is named as Odin and the strongest giant, I would lose my mind...:finally:
The thing is, the strongest nation title is because the giants are elite fodder.

I doubt theit top tiers are much above Dorry and Broggy. They're probably above commanders, but below any real top tiers.
I think alone by writing point Elbaf means a lot.
Each arc became harder and worse for the strawhats.
Giants are elite fodders, but Wano samurai been the same.
I doubt Giants are the opposite, I think there are at least someone who is leagues above Dorry and Broggy, someone so strong that even Yonkou and the WG fear to attack them.

I think we will at least have two top tiers in elbaf, one of them even above Oden.
And I hope Luffy fights him, I want to see the true potential of a strong giant.
Maybe in combo with DF and adv CoC or something.

Do you think hajrudin can beat a tobbi roppo? Cuz at this point anything weaker than that is fodder to the Strawhats.
I don’t see why not ??? Gungnir connecting should send them flying. I don’t think he would simply just go down from one of them either. Plus oda still has to give him haki etc which should be a thing for him especially since he is the captain.

In nations that ally with the straw hats, the kings and princes are rarely the strongest.

Neptune and his sons were all pretty weak compared to Jinbe
Momo is still weak
Carrots pretty fodder too
I'm not holding my breath, it's very possible Dorry and Broggy are the strongest giants. But I still find it odd that the first giants we met in the story would be the apex of their race and Oda didn't keep any non-fodder giant in store for Elbaf, it's like we met Jinbe first and then Arlong & co on Fishman Island

Due to Odin being the god of battle, he could be pretty powerful if he exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.