Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 6!! "Invasion!!" (Part 1)

Days after the death of Admiral Lee, an army of Monsters suddenly emerges within the Zoro fandom!! What is this mysterious army, and where did they come from? Just as Zoro himself rises to defend his crew from overwhelming threats, the Z bois begin to mobilize to defend their fandom!!

NOTE: Not all Z bois have been revealed yet lol. If you're a Z boi and you aren't in this chapter, don't fret. The future awaits.
:smithnie:

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Edward Teach @ShishioIsBack @Van @Light D Lamperouge @Albino 👑 @Rivaille
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura @Chrono

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Days after the death of Admiral Lee, an army of Monsters suddenly emerges within the Zoro fandom!! What is this mysterious army, and where did they come from? Just as Zoro himself rises to defend his crew from overwhelming threats, the Z bois begin to mobilize to defend their fandom!!

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang
@Shura @Dark Hound @Bakura

As always brilliant work Major.

The neigh part got me dead.

:myman:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang

No reborn:lusalty:

Cyrus,shishio, Zoro gang and others:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Reborn

This may call for some ret-conning. Lol
You can't win against "pro headcannon gang"with logical arguments. You need someone who can answer them in a language they understand Best.. that's where I come into picture. No insult, no logic but pure trolling arguments to Land critical blows on pro headcannon gang:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Disgusting news, Katakuri fans will be apart of this series? At least I'll get to see them be beaten by the Z bois...

Also, loving Den Den's introduction.
You Will be loving my intro as well. I heard it starts with slaying you:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You can't win against "pro headcannon gang"with logical arguments. You need someone who can answer them in a language they understand Best.. that's where I come into picture. No insult, no logic but pure trolling arguments to Land critical blows on pro headcannon gang:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You Will be loving my intro as well. I heard it starts with slaying you:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
You'll need to beat Noodle and Topi before I'm taken down. Let's see if you can do that when Noodle just killed Major. :catlewd:

Reborn

You'll need to beat Noodle and Topi before I'm taken down. Let's see if you can do that when Noodle just killed Major. :catlewd:
I don't need to take down fodders to prove myself worthy to take down bigger fodder:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Logic vs headcannon will always result into defeat of logic. It's like banging your head on the wall. No wonder Lee got killed.

But if anyone is really formidable then it's @Topi Jerami this guy creativity when it comes to trolling is totally at different league

Reborn

This is how I see Noodle and topi in terms of PL stats

Noodle is very persistent. He speaks his mind with no shit given. He is tenacious. Thus,he has very high endurance and stamina. Arguing with him would lead to nowhere as he Will not back down or give up at any cost.

Topi is very creative and has to the point trolling. Thus he has high lethality. He can finish you in just few posts with all you can resort to bitching and whining. LoL

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

NOTE: Not all Z bois have been revealed yet lol. If you're a Z boi and you aren't in this chapter, don't fret. The future awaits.
:smithnie:

@Jo_Ndule @ZoroGang

You put my lame neigh pun in there? :amazing: