Chapter Discussion Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 271: From Here on Out (FINAL CHAPTER)

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
It's a good protagonist, not strong morals or directions but at least is not out of the same mold as other protagonits like Deku, who is probably the worst "modern" protagonist.
Yuji was the twisted experiment born from 1000-year old mommy and daddy who was eaten by his uncle 1000 years ago

He is anything but the same mold as other protagonists

Yeah he was so sick that could do something around 45 chapters of HxH per year.
And instead YYH ends witj no endings.
Because he didn't know how to end it.
And that is that.
If he was sick as you said, he would have not been able to write consistently HxH, mong
He was sick, this is well documented you sped. Not to mention, he personally got tired of writing YYH, he flat out said he was going to murder everyone at one point and changed it because he was tired fo writing THAT story.

Saying that if he was sick, he wouldn't have been able is hilarious; HXH is as old as OP with damn near 1/3rd of the chapters. If he were healthy, he'd have finished HXH years ago, you sped.

He was sick, this is well documented you sped. Not to mention, he personally got tired of writing YYH, he flat out said he was going to murder everyone at one point and changed it because he was tired fo writing THAT story.

Saying that if he was sick, he wouldn't have been able is hilarious; HXH is as old as OP with damn near 1/3rd of the chapters. If he were healthy, he'd have finished HXH years ago, you sped.
First you claim that he didn't finish YYH because back problems, then you claim it was because he was fed up by it.
Which one is it? Because it can only be one, yet you claim both.
And Togashi still has to finish one manga to this day.

Last edited by a moderator:
First you claim that he didn't finish YYH because back problems, then you claim it was because he was fed up by it.
Which one is it? Because it can only be one, yet you claim both.
And Togashi still has to finish one manga to this day.
Are you stupid? Like really stupid? This is not an either or situation you illiterate fuck, its both.

You are soo damn fucking stupid, not a single good post from you in this entire thread.

"It can only be one" No, it can't; that type of statement would only apply if both reasons contradicted your speed.

Are you stupid? Like really stupid? This is not an either or situation you illiterate fuck, its both.

You are soo damn fucking stupid, not a single good post from you in this entire thread.

"It can only be one" No, it can't; that type of statement would only apply if both reasons contradicted your speed.
Keep trusting togashi, maybe one day he will finish the boat arc, in the next 20 years.
Looking at how good he is at closing arcs and give nice endings it will be marvellous.

Togashi was TOO SICK to finish YYH but NOT TOO SICK to put out 50 chapters a year of HxH.
But don't worry, you already showed it.

Keep trusting togashi, maybe one day he will finish the boat arc, in the next 20 years.
Looking at how good he is at closing arcs and give nice endings it will be marvellous.

Togashi was TOO SICK to finish YYH but NOT TOO SICK to put out 50 chapters a year of HxH.
You are mentally retarded if you cannot see the obvious contradiction.
But don't worry, you already showed it.
Thank you for confirming that you are indeed stupid. This is the second time you claimed Togashi something about Togashi, just for me to bring hard evidence that says otherwise, just for you to fall back on the "Togashi is lying" excuse with no evidence. You're a fucking idiot; instead of formulating a decent rebuttal, you fall back on baselessly claiming Togashi is a liar for some reason.

"1. My Body
3. Desire to do other things than work."

This is an out of character post for you. What’s up?
HxH is an overrated manga, hunterchads are the Apple users of manga readers and venerate a liar who keeps postponing and making excuses and believe every little shit he says.
I treat togashi like a treat Oda, but in the same span of time one wrote almost three times the chapters than the other, and venerating an author that literally cannot maintain a deadline and saying that he's somewhat a better author than others that have to shit out a chapter every 7 days is retarded.
But first and foremost HxH is extremely overrated.

HxH is an overrated manga, hunterchads are the Apple users of manga readers and venerate a liar who keeps postponing and making excuses and believe every little shit he says.
I treat togashi like a treat Oda, but in the same span of time one wrote almost three times the chapters than the other, and venerating an author that literally cannot maintain a deadline and saying that he's somewhat a better author than others that have to shit out a chapter every 7 days is retarded.
But first and foremost HxH is extremely overrated.
I agree HxH is overrated, but I don't agree with downplaying Togashi's health condition.

Surely you can understand physical and mental health become entwined when an artist can no longer perform their craft without experiencing severe pain and/or discomfort because their body has broken down after years of toil and sacrifice for said craft?

I don't know of it's still the case, but Togashi has several conditions, one of which a back condition that has him drawing on his back.
Togashi can't physically sit up right anymore without pain and has to draw lying on his back, but you think the guy is just lazy and resting on his laurels.
I'm all for criticising Togashi's work and the reception to it, but I don't think you have to go there when it comes to his health. Especially in an industry that's known for its artists breaking down in similar ways.

Oda started his career pretty damn young, and even him being the golden child with the billion dollar IP and all the benefits and creature comforts of modern medicine, technology, etc. is experiencing health problems in his 40s.

And it's JAPAN, these mfers love to work. If they're not working for whatever reason, I tend to believe them.

Last edited:
I agree HxH is overrated, but I don't agree with downplaying Togashi's health condition.

Surely you can understand physical and mental health become entwined when an artist can no longer perform their craft without experiencing severe pain and/or discomfort because their body has broken down after years of toil and sacrifice for said craft?

I don't know of it's still the case, but Togashi has several conditions, on of which is a back condition that has him drawing on his back.

I'm all for criticising Togashi's work and the reception to it, but I don't think you have to go there when it comes to his health. Especially in an industry that's known for its artists breaking down in similar ways.

Oda started his career pretty damn young, and even him, being the golden child with the billion dollar IP and all the benefits and creature comforts of modern medicine, technology, etc. is experiencing health problems in his 40s.

And it's JAPAN, these mfers love to work. If they're not working for whatever reason, I tend to believe them.
I understand perfectly.
But the health problem did allow him to write 50+ chapters a year.
He has no excuse for the non-ending of YYH.
And knowing he was sick, why did he not wrap up HxH instead of this boat arc that feels completely detached, almost a spin off of the main plot?
The only real loose thread is Kurapika killing the spiders, Gon is dead fine, Killua has no plot whatsoever as always, Leorio is still irrelevant.
He could have written a final arc of Kurapika vs Spiders instead he went above his level, and now we have a mid arc that goes ultimately nowhere, like Berserk. Or GRRM and ASOIAF.
He knew he was sick, instead of wrapping his story he preferred to leave it unfinished starting a wandering arc.
LOL.
At least Oda is consisted in delivery mid chapters.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I understand perfectly.
And knowing he was sick, why did he not wrap up HxH instead of this boat arc that feels completely detached, almost a spin off of the main plot?
The only real loose thread is Kurapika killing the spiders, Gon is dead fine, Killua has no plot whatsoever as always, Leorio is still irrelevant.
He could have written a final arc of Kurapika vs Spiders instead he went above his level, and now we have a mid arc that goes ultimately nowhere, like Berserk. Or GRRM and ASOIAF.
He knew he was sick, instead of wrapping his story he preferred to leave it unfinished starting a wandering arc.
LOL.
oh gosh cry more just cause gon and killua arent apart of the current arc doesnt mean you need to have a fucking fit. i mean ffs man grow up.

hes pubilcly announced he isnt interested in YYH and he already has the entirety of HxH in mind and Kurapika and Spiders has been a main plot point since the start of the storyline, every single ARC since the beginning has always been completely different and the literal title of the series is caled HUNTER HUNTER - literally HUNTERS its not called Gon the stroyline has always been about hunters and not just about gin finding his dad.

I understand perfectly.
LOL.
This is a really petulant and entitled take, and presumptuous to the point of absurdity. You do realise health is not a static thing, yes? That there are such things as chronic health conditions?

How could you possibly know what Togashi's physical and mental wellbeing was like at the time?

Life can be as cruel as it can be beautiful. Our history is filled with comprised art left unfinished, unrealised, etc. The reasons and factors for that are as multitude as there are pieces of art to have existed.

It should be enough for you that the way things went probably wasn't the way Togashi wanted them to go for reasons beyond his control.

Why not instead be grateful for what's there?

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
what about Gyro and the dark continent? both were set up in Chimera Ant Arc lol.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
you kids are so fucking spoiled and entitled Togashi deosnt owe you anything nor any of us he doesnt have to continue working on HH he could be like Takehido Inoue and quit the industry and live a more healthy life but he doesnt so stfu you cry baby little botch