Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao that makes zero sense, the disparity between the deadlift and bench press should be far bigger
What do you think @ShishioIsBack

I’m 195lbs, my max deadlift is 500lbs, haven’t done flat bench in a while, if I ease into it once again at best I’m hitting 200lbs in a month, that’s a normal disparity
Unless you’re julius maddox or smth
How lol.
I'm just 120 Lbs

Lmfao that makes zero sense, the disparity between the deadlift and bench press should be far bigger
What do you think @ShishioIsBack

I’m 195lbs, my max deadlift is 500lbs, haven’t done flat bench in a while, if I ease into it once again at best I’m hitting 200lbs in a month, that’s a normal disparity
Unless you’re julius maddox or smth
I didn’t start deadlifting until this year and I don’t do it consistently. I’ve done chest workouts my entire life. For a long time my bench was higher than my squat and deadlift.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Sanji tends to be kinda gross around women given enough time, so I'd rather not have ecchi situations with him involved. But yeah, Nami occasionally teasing the guys in the crew, like she did in Alabasta, is not something I would mind as long as it's not overdone. She's clearly comfortable around all of them.
I think it would be cute if Nami accidentally flashed Franky, and was embarrassed, then Franky went "Nah, it's fine, Nami. Even though you have a SUUUUUPER sexy body, you're like a little sister to me! A real man looks a woman in the eyes, when she loses her top! Here! Cover yourself up with this!" (tosses Nami some cloth)

Nami (blushing and smiling): "Oh, you're the most wholesome pervert in the world, Franky! I... WAIT, ARE THESE YOUR UNDERWEAR!?!?"

Franky: "That's my back up speedo! No need to thank me-"

Nami punches Franky into the ocean

I like funny pervert moments, where the characters are just goofing around.

Powerless dolls fighting against destiny, this is peak fiction!! How pathetic!! Yet courageous!!! I shall be moved to tears!!

How right it was to receive you into this nation!! Luffy-taso!! Zoro-tasoll Nami-taso Uso-taso!! San-tasoll Cho-taso!!"

Road sounds like average pre-timeskip fan
What a creep
I don't know if Oda is mocking otakus or this is his weird fetish

I wonder if this means he’s done with bound/snakeman
:memehm:
He can probably start using his special flame armament in base now too like katakuri

Now he needs his own version of edged mochi

:pepebusi:
The gears are mere steps for Luffy to climb on his journey to master his fruit/his own imagination (and it's easier for Oda if he doesn't have to remember every single gear )

Status
Not open for further replies.