Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think this is an error. Maybe this is Oda trying to cover it up lol. That’s definitely gear 3.
This is a mistake and I'm sure it's gonna be corrected at the next volume because this is obviously a G3 technique starting with the "elephant" prefix.

Obviously agenda posters deny it for ridiculous reasons lol.
I wonder what the naming scheme is going to be now. Kong feels like the most fitting but idk
Post automatically merged:

Getting rid of the full on g4 transformations is also pretty smart because luffy having 2 time limit forms that exhausts him is pretty eh

Having him master g4 like 2/3 and basically making g5 the new g4 is a lot better imo

I wonder what the naming scheme is going to be now. Kong feels like the most fitting but idk

Getting rid of the full on g4 transformations is also pretty smart because luffy having 2 time limit forms that exhausts him is pretty eh

Having him master g4 like 2/3 and basically making g5 the new g4 is a lot better imo
I think awakening his fruit should have given him mastery. It would make more sense for him to be able to do everything in his arsenal from base.

I think Oda just doesn't wanna Draw G4 anymore lol.
G5 is easier to draw.
G5 is like the smartest move, super easy to draw, no shading required, can have any power the situation requires, no need to remember any gears(Oda stated that he looks up Luffy's attack names on fan wikis lmao)

I said " NO COPING MECHANISM "
:lusalty:
A man's coping mechanisms never die

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
AP wise Zoro doesn't really have place to grow.
Aye I agree, only thing I can think of is internal destruction, whatever shit advanced COA still has but idk otherwise.

Shiryu fight is Common sense will be CoO or Breath of all things boost which again isn't AP boost but CoO/Speed/Swordsmanship skills boost.
Yeah exactly! He will literally "cut nothing" as Koushiro said mentioned in Zoro's BOAT moment vs Daz ofc. Zoro still needs to work on his air mobility issues and maybe sped ofc and as you said CoO, that would make most sense. Imagine if Shiryu could be like Hakuba but invisible or even intangible too ofc?! That would be INSANE!

I prefer this as a fight for Zoro over just a strength battle ofc or a repeat of King and Daz, I appreciate Oda had to make Zoro use CoO to find the real Pica and if he faced Cracker, I imagine it would come up in a similar way potentially vs him.

Those who think Zoro needs to wipe out KoH/Ashura against Shiryu who got bloodied against No haki punch From Garp needs help.
Yeah I completely agree, those needs to be saved for Nusjuro and Mihawk ONLY ofc. Especially Mihawk. Against Shiryu would be the most BS writing, there no believable way for Zoro to need it against him. Unless Shiryu got the mother of all retcons even past the Nika one too but still ofc.

AP wise Zoro doesn't really have place to grow.
Shiryu fight is Common sense will be CoO or Breath of all things boost which again isn't AP boost but CoO/Speed/Swordsmanship skills boost.

Those who think Zoro needs to wipe out KoH/Ashura against Shiryu who got bloodied against No haki punch From Garp needs help.

Lmaoooo, @NikaInParis would be proud!

:BigW::funky::kata::myman:

I think awakening his fruit should have given him mastery. It would make more sense for him to be able to do everything in his arsenal from base.
If I remember correctly early on in wano luffy didn’t even need to blow air in his arm to use g3. I don’t remember if the same happened with g4 tbh

But yeah luffy’s mastery of his fruit has been subtly improving a lot. His awakening making it even more

If I remember correctly early on in wano luffy didn’t even need to blow air in his arm to use g3. I don’t remember if the same happened with g4 tbh

But yeah luffy’s mastery of his fruit has been subtly improving a lot. His awakening making it even more
Luffy never needed to do any of that, he just thought he would. It was only post Wano that he realized he’s a zoan and realized he doesn’t need to physically do anything to transform

Status
Not open for further replies.