Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cruxroux nutrient deficiency is the cause of your terrible powerscaling
:willight:
:josad:
You should really bulk bro, after hearing about your height and weight combo I got really concerned.
Post automatically merged:

Forget clean bulk, go straight up pastas and shit @Cruxroux
How do I explain... but I really have no apettite.
Plus I don't eat outside/Greasy food.
I prefer simple hommade Healthy food which my mom or my gf cooks. Even that I eat very less proportion.

Unless Shiryu got the mother of all retcons even past the Nika one too but still ofc.
Not even Kaidou DF durablity will save him when Zoro Ryou Already sliced Dragon scales.
:finally:

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
@NAMELESS For some odd reason I cant find Luffy saying he has no limit with Gear 4th but I SWEAR he said it in regards to his haki too, its really weird...it was post awakening too definitely. He has such an IMMENSE haki boost post fighting Kaido especially ofc so it makes sense too at least?

My brain is gaslighting me as usual I guess, mandela effect maybe?

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::pepemy::pepemotion::peperain:

@NAMELESS For some odd reason I cant find Luffy saying he has no limit with Gear 4th but I SWEAR he said it in regards to his haki too, its really weird...it was post awakening too definitely. He has such an IMMENSE haki boost post fighting Kaido especially ofc so it makes sense too at least?

My brain is gaslighting me as usual I guess, mandela effect maybe?

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::pepemy::pepemotion::peperain:
Post Awakening Gear 4 was used Twice and both useless.
First on Seraphim - No damage
Second on Kizaru - Got yeeted through the barrier.
:pepemotion:

As long as the seraphim's flames are burning, they will not take damage from anyone, this has nothing to do with g4, all Kizaru could do was to be fast, first because he was faster, he dodged the attacks by logia the places where the attack came from, and because he was faster, Luffy could not react fast enough, so he kicked him and flew backwards, there is nothing bad about it, it will be effective against someone with equal speed.

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
Yeah that really bothered me, along with Luffys lack of ACOC. Oda really nerfed Zoro and Luffy post Wano vs the Seraphim, such terrible writing.

I think I gaslit myself into imagining a far better handling of Gear 4 lately after all that Egghead nonsense and cringe lmfao.

:willight::KizOut::shocked::lusalty::mrgo::lulz:

As long as the seraphim's flames are burning, they will not take damage from anyone, this has nothing to do with g4, all Kizaru could do was to be fast, first because he was faster, he dodged the attacks by logiaing the places where the attack came from, and because he was faster, Luffy could not react fast enough, so he kicked him and flew backwards, there is nothing bad about it, it will be effective against someone with equal speed.
So ..... useless only right.
:usoprice:
Giving me a 5 mark explanation of why it was useless won't make it look better.

I think I gaslit myself into imagining a far better handling of Gear 4 lately after all that Egghead nonsense and cringe lmfao.
That's acceptable lol.
Nika fans have Gaslighted themselve into Base luffy is yonkou level.

Luffy now can probably do everything he can in g5 besides turning things into rubber. Obviously not as strong either due to g5 being a physically stronger form. Tho I wonder if he’ll eventually get all the benefits of a zoan awakening when he fully masters it
That should be the way it works if you master you fruit the transformation shouldn’t be necessary. The stamina issues should eventually go away to. Luffy is just to OP. Notice that no other awakened users have drawbacks. We really haven’t seen any drawbacks.

:josad:

How do I explain... but I really have no apettite.
Plus I don't eat outside/Greasy food.
I prefer simple hommade Healthy food which my mom or my gf cooks. Even that I eat very less proportion.

Not even Kaidou DF durablity will save him when Zoro Ryou Already sliced Dragon scales.
:finally:
No I understand bro, but anyways what kinda food is your mom and girlfriend cooking for you on average?

Status
Not open for further replies.