Status
Not open for further replies.
No I understand bro, but anyways what kinda food is your mom and girlfriend cooking for you on average?
Simple Carbs , Proteins, Vegetables (Raw sometimes , and A lot of nuts).
Also I'm not really a caffaine addict. Barely drinks anything once or twice a month.

Though I'm a Heavy smoker , which might be cause of lack of Apettite.

Al'right together everyone let's read it together.
:finally:
I think you're having trouble understanding so I'll write it again, Luffy couldn't hit Kizaru with use Snake Man because he couldn't catch up with him, that doesn't make him powerless, it's just like the superman and flash comparison, if superman can't touch him because he's not as fast as flash, does that make him useless? NO.

I think you're having trouble understanding so I'll write it again, Luffy couldn't hit Kizaru with use Snake Man because he couldn't catch up with him, that doesn't make him powerless, it's just like the superman and flash comparison, if superman can't touch him because he's not as fast as flash, does that make him useless? NO.
But that does make him useless against Flash.
I never said G4 is useless.
My point was G4 post awakening was rendered useless.

That should be the way it works if you master you fruit the transformation shouldn’t be necessary. The stamina issues should eventually go away to. Luffy is just to OP. Notice that no other awakened users have drawbacks. We really haven’t seen any drawbacks.
Tbf kid and law probably still have stamina issues when it comes to their awakenings as well. Luffy basically having 2 awakenings in 1 is probably twice as exhausting

Tbf kid and law probably still have stamina issues when it comes to their awakenings as well. Luffy basically having 2 awakenings in 1 is probably twice as exhausting
Give up lol Awakening will always have stamina issues.
It's like Flaming Dragon Kaidou always on.
:suresure::suresure:
Who wanna fight that shit now.

I'll running at top speed if mountain sized Magma dragon is my sight.

Their's a difference.

Ryou amped is AP boost , Zoro on rooftop and all the attacks were Ryou amped and even against King.

Enma was used as base against Kaidou and King.
Against the cat , Sandai was used as base.
Swords have different properties which changes the nature of certain attacks.
How do we know what sword was used as a base in all three moments oda draws Enma in zoro front hand,wado in his mouth and sandai to the rear :choppawhat:

Also I know some zoro fans were quite literally saying zoro didn’t cut in the moment with the cat. Which I know is pretty much a toss up but if it is a moment where Zoro did this it’s obviously him using ryou in the attack because his intent is not to cut.

But that does make him useless against Flash.
My point was G4 post awakening was rendered useless.
but it will not work against "flash", it can be effective against many other people.

When there is Gear 5, of course it will be useless, it can do anything it wants with gear 5, it does not need other restricted forms, but it he still use g4 it against anyone, it is up to him what he wants to do.

That should be the way it works if you master you fruit the transformation shouldn’t be necessary. The stamina issues should eventually go away to. Luffy is just to OP. Notice that no other awakened users have drawbacks. We really haven’t seen any drawbacks.
All have drawbacks. It’s called stamina. Law himself said that if he hits his limit with his awakening he’s useless afterwards. That’s the same with Luffy, it’s not a devil fruit limitation it’s that Luffys stamina is at zero after extended use of his awakening.

The only reason some people think it shouldn’t have drawbacks is because Doffy was such a stamina monster he was able to use his awakening casually while nearly dead.

Simple Carbs , Proteins, Vegetables (Raw sometimes , and A lot of nuts).
Also I'm not really a caffaine addict. Barely drinks anything once or twice a month.

Though I'm a Heavy smoker , which might be cause of lack of Apettite.
Maybe but food you are eating is rich in fiber and omega 3 fatty acids making you burn fat but in your case it is doing more harm than good. Try to force yourself to eat some greasy food (with protien) and go to gym.

How do we know what sword was used as a base in all three moments oda draws Enma in zoro front hand,wado in his mouth and sandai to the rear
I have quoted it somewhere. I need to find it.
But you can check yourself too.

Against Kaidou and King , Enma is at rear ,
Against the Cat , Sandai is at Rear.
In Fishmen Island , Shusui was at rear.
Enma (Ryou + Hardening)> Shusui (Invisible Haki) > Sandai (Hardening)
Post automatically merged:

Maybe but food you are eating is rich in fiber and omega 3 fatty acids making you burn fat but in your case it is doing more harm than good. Try to force yourself to eat some greasy food (with protien) and go to gym.
But greasy food is too disgusting. It almost makes me feel nauseas.
I would rather survive on Salads and fruit.

I love non veg Food, which is cooked right , Like gf sometime makes me grilled Grilled tuna or Air fried Chicken strips , that's the best I can go for. Or in terms of too heavy , Chicken Biryani is all i can manage.

Red meats real ain't my things.

Status
Not open for further replies.