Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason some people think it shouldn’t have drawbacks is because Doffy was such a stamina monster he was able to use his awakening casually while nearly dead.
Alright there , I need to stop you there.

There are different types of awakening. Though I accept Awakening Will cost them stamina too but

- Katakuri and Doflamingo rocks similar kind of Powers in terms of Awakening which is turning surrounding into their element permanently.
Rest is their base ability only of manipulalting it.

- Law , Kidd awakening changes their Fighting Style in awakening. Their base ability actually has nothing to do with Awakening Abiltiies. They more modified and stronger versions of it.

- Similarly Lucci and Kaku probably faces no drawbacks like Luffy fruit either , Luffy awakening works differently than Normal Zoans. Normal Zoans is Fast recovery but luffy awakening exhausts him faster.

Doffy and Kata were Stamina Monster at their time but they have been long surpassed.
Post automatically merged:

@Cruxroux shishio is right bro, 120 libs and 6'3?!
I know it's pretty concerning , It got to a point where even standing for 5-10 min in Metro , Bus, Gave me Body pain which would last like 3 days.
It's that bad as of now. I did visited doctor but he advised to bulk up with protiens, because hitting gym in this condition is like I'll be inflicing more injuries now.

There are different types of awakening. Though I accept Awakening Will cost them stamina too but

- Katakuri and Doflamingo rocks similar kind of Powers in terms of Awakening which is turning surrounding into their element permanently.

- Law , Kidd awakening changes their Fighting Style in awakening. Their base ability actually has nothing to do with Awakening Abiltiies. They more modified and stronger versions of it.

- Similarly Lucci and Kaku probably faces no drawbacks like Luffy fruit either , Luffy awakening works differently than Normal Zoans. Normal Zoans is Fast recovery but luffy awakening exhausts him faster.

Doffy and Kata were Stamina Monster at their time but they have been long surpassed.
All Paramecia awakenings affect their fighting style.

Doffy turned the entire island into an extension of his power, that’s a level of awakening mastery the others haven’t hit and must use a lot of energy.

Laws awakening only extended to him giving his sword the properties of his Room, kids was only able to give other things magnetic polarity, and Kata basically just used his to increase his AP and range by letting him use his attacks remotely through his donuts.

It’s all the same; awakening uses insane stamina, and Doffys range and techniques with his awakenings must’ve used a lot more just to account for the sheer range and area of effect that it encapsulated.

Awakened Zoans are different, imo it shows that Awakened Zoans heal wounds by consuming stamina. Luffy has hyper recovery with his however don’t equate health with stamina. Luffy is almost constantly at full health in G5 because of hyper zoan recovery, but it doesn’t recover his stamina just his health and that recovery likely drains his stamina even faster which means he’ll never get knocked out or seriously damaged in G5, but the more damage he takes the quicker he’ll lose G5.

Lucci and Kaku likely are similar

Tbf kid and law probably still have stamina issues when it comes to their awakenings as well. Luffy basically having 2 awakenings in 1 is probably twice as exhausting
We’ve never seen those issue come to fruition. Law always kept fighting and so did Kidd.

All have drawbacks. It’s called stamina. Law himself said that if he hits his limit with his awakening he’s useless afterwards. That’s the same with Luffy, it’s not a devil fruit limitation it’s that Luffys stamina is at zero after extended use of his awakening.

The only reason some people think it shouldn’t have drawbacks is because Doffy was such a stamina monster he was able to use his awakening casually while nearly dead.
When did Law really have the issue though? He said it but it didn’t happen.

Madara with Yata & Totsuka vs Hashirama who you got @TheAncientCenturion
Madara already rocks " Gunbai " and His Susanoo sword strikes were alrrady strong enough to slices mountains from a distance.

He already had the Ablitity with genjutsu prowess of Sword of Kusanagi.
I don't think Hashirama is character where you need to worry about genjutsu defense , neither genjutsu working on him. Sage mode might cancel it out. Like Jiraya case.

We’ve never seen those issue come to fruition. Law always kept fighting and so did Kidd.

When did Law really have the issue though? He said it but it didn’t happen.
That’s because Law never had to spam his awakening. He’s used so few awakenings attacks (literally I think the total numbe it’s not a huge shocker he hasn’t knocked himself out with it.

Luffy maintains a form, uses super big and flashy attacks, and takes a lot of damage in this form for an extended period of time that it’s not super shocking he has worst stamina drain than the others.

Tbf kid and law probably still have stamina issues when it comes to their awakenings as well. Luffy basically having 2 awakenings in 1 is probably twice as exhausting
I think they mastered their awakenings during the BM fight

Law spammed awakening against Teach

Kid spammed DP. it’s unclear if this is awakening but it is his ultimate move. So if he can spam it, why not awakening?

It's not the awakening, it's the haki. G5 is covered in haki and haki has a limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.