Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does G4 need haki?
G4 is covered in CoA
G5 is covered in CoA and CoC
Inb4 why would the strongest gear be covered in CoC!
Because these were the forms that Luffy created himself, in fact, the fruit does not have such forms, it was never said that Gear 5 was covered with haki, and if it was, why does Oda sometimes draw lightning and coating and sometimes not? If he always used haki, there would be no need for this, he would only explain that he always used it.

@NAMELESS For some odd reason I cant find Luffy saying he has no limit with Gear 4th but I SWEAR he said it in regards to his haki too, its really weird...it was post awakening too definitely. He has such an IMMENSE haki boost post fighting Kaido especially ofc so it makes sense too at least?

My brain is gaslighting me as usual I guess, mandela effect maybe?

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::pepemy::pepemotion::peperain:
I really don't remember we ever got a panel adressing this.

When tf did I ever say you need haki specifically to use awakening.
To do any real damage in G5 you need is what I said clown.
Although Gear 5 is incredible in terms of ability, it is impossible to do serious damage without haki in one piece. Readers underestimate luffy when he cannot do damage with gear 5 without using haki as he does when he uses haki, but this is nonsense.

Although Gear 5 is incredible in terms of ability, it is impossible to do serious damage without haki in one piece. Readers underestimate luffy when he cannot do damage with gear 5 without using haki as he does when he uses haki, but this is nonsense.
It would be like taking the haki from aokiji, only a man with the ice fruit would have it, and if he fought with ace, his antis, they would be evenly matched.

We’ve never seen those issue come to fruition. Law always kept fighting and so did Kidd.
Post automatically merged:

When did Law really have the issue though? He said it but it didn’t happen.
I think they mastered their awakenings during the BM fight

Law spammed awakening against Teach

Kid spammed DP. it’s unclear if this is awakening but it is his ultimate move. So if he can spam it, why not awakening?
It definitely takes a lot for them to use. They definitely got better at it tho we don’t know how long they can use it for now

Status
Not open for further replies.