Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the One Piece fandom argues main characters actually got weaker after an arc (unless it's explicitly told so, like Buu Saga Gohan who didn't train for years). Nothing surprises me anymore.
Main character? Who r u talking about?
Cuz Zoro ain't the main character.
Prove to me with manga panels that Zoro has gotten stronger. If your evidence is his embarassing performance in EH arc, then your standards for Zoro must be rock bottom

Prove to me with manga panels that Zoro has gotten stronger. If your evidence is his embarassing performance in EH arc, then your standards for Zoro must be rock bottom
Embarrassing standards???? One shotting Lucci is embarrassing? It was required 3 G5 hits to beat Lucci, Zoro used one hell technique (or whatever that is) and highly likely permanently deeply scarred Lucci. As for the Seraphim, so did Luffy perform badly.

But I forgot, you're the guy who thinks Doffy is a top tier.

Main character? Who r u talking about?
Cuz Zoro ain't the main character.
The SHs are the story's main characters.

You can't seriously be making this case without some trolling intentions unless you yourself dropped several brain cells between Wano and now.

I think current Zoro can legit low-mid diff King now.

It seems the M3 really mastered their new techniques.
It's indubitable that they've mastered those techniques between EH and Elbaf, thus being a lot stronger than their Wano versions.
I just wish we'd seen them actually working to master them, even some minor panels on the Sunny, because EH itself wasn't much of a training ground.

Embarrassing standards???? One shotting Lucci is embarrassing? It was required 3 G5 hits to beat Lucci, Zoro used one hell technique (or whatever that is) and highly likely permanently deeply scarred Lucci. As for the Seraphim, so did Luffy perform badly.

But I forgot, you're the guy who thinks Doffy is a top tier.
Quote my post where I said Doffy is a Top Tier.
I just said he is stronger than fodders like commanders such Zoro and other YC1.

Lucci's durability isn't even comparable to King/Kaido, yet he still needed a high end attack to not even KO Lucci. This is impressive to u?
Also ur forgetting he even failed to do any damage to Kaku.

I also think Luffy was embarrassing against Lucci and Seraphim, but then he redeemed himself against Kizaru and Gorosei.

Status
Not open for further replies.