Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing standards???? One shotting Lucci is embarrassing? It was required 3 G5 hits to beat Lucci, Zoro used one hell technique (or whatever that is) and highly likely permanently deeply scarred Lucci. As for the Seraphim, so did Luffy perform badly.

But I forgot, you're the guy who thinks Doffy is a top tier.
He didn't defeat her in one hit, the battle was going on until that moment, that doesn't count as one hit, then show me a karak ter that can damage seraphim with the flames on, if you can't, shut up you stupid bitch.

That is what im saying, Zoro now doesn't need to use adv CoC with Black lightning, he can now casually use KoH without adv CoC and only use it if he really needs it.

Same as Sanji who also got improved, can now casually use IJ. In wano both could barely hold on with their new forms because of stamina issues.

Same as Law got improved and casually used awakening and even stronger haki against Teach.

The strawhats keep getting stronger.
Current Zoro>Wano Zoro
Current Sanji>Wano Sanji
Current Luffy>Wano Luffy
:finally:
He actually used CoC against Lucci
Post automatically merged:

Embarrassing standards???? One shotting Lucci is embarrassing? It was required 3 G5 hits to beat Lucci, Zoro used one hell technique (or whatever that is) and highly likely permanently deeply scarred Lucci. As for the Seraphim, so did Luffy perform badly.

But I forgot, you're the guy who thinks Doffy is a top tier.
He didn't one-shot Lucci
What one-shot is that the person is still standing, moving and talking
Even after Jinbei attacks him, Lucci was still conscious and puts up a guard

What Lucci did to sentomaru is close to a one-shot than what Zoro did to Lucci
Sentomaru couldn't get up until after he got treatment

The SHs are the story's main characters.
How is a straw hat member not a main character
The only Main Character is this series is Luffy.
SHs are a bunch of irrelevant trash.

You can't seriously be making this case without some trolling intentions unless you yourself dropped several brain cells between Wano and now.
U people genuinely have low standards.
How is any of EH and Elbaf till now impressive to u?
If u actually scaled properly u would realise that this current version of Zoro isn't even stronger than Rooftop Zoro

He didn't defeat her in one hit, the battle was going on until that moment, that doesn't count as one hit, then show me a karak ter that can damage seraphim with the flames on, if you can't, shut up you stupid bitch.
Why are stupid cunts having reading comprehension issues and try to lecture other people online who are, unlike their illiterate bumasses, capable to reading simple sentences... Jimbei already confirmed Zoro won - he just basically rescued Lucci's life when the latter refused to give up despite losing, lol.

The only Main Character is this series is Luffy.
SHs are a bunch of irrelevant trash.

If u actually scaled properly u would realise that this current version of Zoro isn't even stronger than Rooftop Zoro
??? They're his irreplaceable crew that are crucial to becoming the PK
Without them he'd be dead

Why are stupid cunts having reading comprehension issues and try to lecture other people online who are, unlike their illiterate bumasses, capable to reading simple sentences... Jimbei already confirmed Zoro won - he just basically rescued Lucci's life when the latter refused to give up despite losing, lol.
Didn't Lucci walk to the ship? Wait aren't you the ones who claim that Kizaru was unaffected because he could walk again after being attacked? Fool

:choppawhat:

??? They're his irreplaceable crew that are crucial to becoming the PK
Without them he'd be dead
See that's your mistake. You're assuming Luffy could ever die without his crew when he is heavily plot armored.
We saw MF arc, he was without his crew and he still survived due to plot armor(in this case, its Law)

Luffy doesnt need his crew, Oda would still make him survive without them.

Didn't Lucci walk to the ship? I mean, aren't you the ones who claim that Kizaru was unaffected because she could walk again after being attacked? Fool

:choppawhat:
You can't even properly differentiate between female and male pronoms and you try to lecture me, once again. Since when is Kizaru a "she"? Is he trans? Bruh, just stop talking.

I'm not saying EH fights were impressive, far from it.
But to go from there and use it as "evidence" that the characters have gotten weaker is pure brainless behavior.

It's your dedication to the power-scaling in question that's blinding you.

shit fights =/= chars losing stats for the lulz

Awakening+Parasite would low diff King.
With awakening he restrains King due to their massive speed difference, after that he just uses parasite and makes King jump into the sea.
Fight would be over in less than 10 seconds.
The same parasite which was broken by DR Bound Man? And what's awakening gonna do? King just has to keep his flame mode 24/7 and Doffy ain't doing shit.

I'm not saying EH fights were impressive, far from it.
But to go from there and use it as "evidence" that the characters have gotten weaker is pure brainless behavior.

It's your dedication to the power-scaling in question that's blinding you.

shit fights =/= chars losing stats for the lulz
So u have no proof that Zoro actually got stronger?
All u spouted was just BS

The same parasite which was broken by DR Bound Man?
Yes that same Parasite.
Just because Luffy broke it doesn't mean King can do it too.

And what's awakening gonna do? King just has to keep his flame mode 24/7 and Doffy ain't doing shit.
All Awakening will do is just restrain King, make him a sitting duck for Parasite just to be dropped in the sea.
Flame on isn't gonna save him from drowning when he is a DF user

Awakening+Parasite would low diff King.
With awakening he restrains King due to their massive speed and strength difference, after that he just uses parasite and makes King jump into the sea.
Fight would be over in less than 10 seconds.
I think you are mistaking King with the King from One Punch Man?
Doffy liquidly shat himself for 30 straight seconds when he heard Jack's name only.
The same Jack who is constantly bullied by Alber
:lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.