Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1129 - LIVING DOLLS

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Elbaf's gonna be gigantic af.

A single giant room has an entire town inside of it and if the 9 realms theory is true, Elbaf easily has 9 large islands possibly dwarfing Wano and Alabasta.
I can't imagine how large Yggdrasil is... Would be cool if it reaches outer space.
Elbaf is country sized?? 😏😏

Would be nice if Oda showed us some of the islands from space. I would have liked to see how large Dressrosa was compared to the rest of the world

What's happening in the Chapter?
- Running away from a fodder Giant who's a subordinate of another fodder Giant (takes up pretty entire chapter)
- Zoro and Sanji Destroy a NET!
- Little Flashback of how they ended up here
- Nami strikes the fodder Giant
- Ends with Destroying a WALL
So that's for a full chapter ( am i missing something or this chap is only 10 pages)

3/10 chapter if you're Nami fan.

From Sanji's voice actor interview today :

Interviewers: Isn't Sanji being an idiot was the case from the beginning? Around when did he start to become such a fool?

Hirata: Well about this, I think it started back when I first met Odacchi. I think it was at the after party of a Jump Festa. I told Oda "Sanji's being kind of lame lately. Do you have plans to bring back the handsome and cool Sanji like he used to be?"

Oda said: "If you want that, then well, you have to change first, Hirata-san" (change his character, LOL)

Interviewers: So the reason why Sanji is an idiot was because of Hirata-san all along?!

Hirata: Yeah. After Whole Cake Island Arc ended, Oda said to me "Thank you for your hard work" (Otsukaresamadeshhita). The cool Sanji has ended right there.

(TL @thewillofmarco Hirata was very sad and disappointed LOL)
Blud repeated the same thing he said during Wano. :crazwhat:

SHs get kidnapped while being drunk and unconscious. They immediately low diff almost everything in their path upon waking up. Villian gets one-tapped by the 2nd weakest SH.

Stop the cap ladmiral fan.
Did you hit your head as a child? I didn't say anything about admirals. Just tired of Luffy always being at an enemy's mercy and somehow never facing significant consequences. It's very bad writing.