Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1129 - LIVING DOLLS

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I hope next chapter the first pages are a doublespread of the straw hats looking at the Yggdrasil

Hilariously bad how Nami is presented as some genius, all suave with how she memorized the plans for this "country" only for it to be a straight path:MonkeighWhat:
I found it very silly reading the chapter but Luffy doesn't want to go around causing unecessary destruction in Lego Land, being sure of where they have to go and what they have to destroy got its use in context.

This cartographic memory thing also makes me more confident that Cross Guild will be able to race for the One Piece by stealing the rubbings from Straw Hats :pepebuggy:

Last edited:
This looks like a fitting cliffhanger to go to outside Elbaf for a Blackbeard/Shanks/CG update.
After the break week there can be a small timeskip where they all found each other
:brootea:

Usopp has the right Idea. Let's pray that we will be in the real Elbaf next chapter.

Usopp has been lowkey getting clowned by oda in the recent chapters.

First goofy comments that usopp should have beaten the cat, and now his skull grass only breaks the mirror and not the wall.

Hopefully it's all a buildup for something...

If this doesn't go anywhere and usopp doesn't get some massive development and power increase, i suggest you usopp fans fly to japan and jump oda.

I'm missing the piece of dialogue where someone like Usopp asks Luffy, "but what about all these people stuck in this cage?" and he replies, "fuck 'em."
Post automatically merged:

Hilariously bad how Nami is presented as some genius, all suave with how she memorized the plans for this "country" only for it to be a straight path:MonkeighWhat:
Yeah, this makes me think that this was originally supposed to be a much longer story and Oda trimmed it down heavily, but kept this even though it doesn't make sense.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.61056/page-118#post-5705917

@Salah WG

Been reading thru your posts and I've been finding some of them quite fascinating. The God of Elbaf/Fate one specifically. Now, I have no faith in Oda to implement your idea too well, considering both this bare minimum Fake Sun God subplot and over all the shitstorm that was Egghead, thematically and pacewise, BUT
It would be quite the stimulating direction to take the story if (and correct me if I got your general idea wrong)

we're introduced to an actual God who can manipulate fate, weather, and entire events from afar
the very same one who saved Luffy at Loguetown
who sent him into the whirlpool that started the story
who allowed Luffy to even enter Wano in the first place

the God whom Dragon is a priest/right hand man of

the very same God who created the One Piece world, which itself is an illusion/dream, created via haki, and whose world's "toys" are DFs, an invention that doesn't exist outside this world, into the "real" reality, where, as mentioned, only haki is real

and if, after finding OP and defeating Imu, Luffy will have to confront this Fate God to truly, once and for all, be free

What I wondered was, within the cosmology of OP, with aliens, winged people, forgotten tribes, men and fishmen and wierdly limbed men, where do you place this God of Fate? Do you believe him to be a human, from a reality where only humans exist, with all the different races being an invention for his dream? Or is he some sort of extraterrestrial entity who, upon coming to the OP world, decided to rewrite its history and population and has since kept it in a narrative chockhold, treating it like Road does his little doll house, wanting to see what people can make of it so he's less bored?

Is this God just a child, an analogue of Sugar, who manipulates others for his own infantile needs?
Or is he Oda himself, the ultimum self-insert, to be revealed once we reach Laughtale and see that the "OP" is just a comic book detailing Nika's shenanigans, which in turn inspired Joy Boy, which inspired Luffy, which should inspire us?

You both are wrong.
Wano Act 4 Starts now.
:pepebusi:
BB attacks Wano in cover story.
Yamato is defeated.
As BB is about to get Pluton, an injured Kaido appears.
They battle, with BB barely managing to win.
BM saves Kaido from death.
The BBP escape to Elbaf with Pluton.
Kaido, BM, and Yamatoe chase them.
As Luffy is about to fight Loki, the cover story bunch crash into Elbaf.
Elbaf Act 3: Wano Sequel begins.

It didnt required two of them to break the iron cage at once. Once again a recall of rivalry shown for the wings of pirate king.
Post automatically merged:

Believe it or not the rivalry between Z and S is quite evident as always.