Chapter Discussion Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 271: From Here on Out (FINAL CHAPTER)

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
It's one thing if a person doesn't like Hunter x Hunter but it's another thing to downplay Togashi's health and act like he was lying the whole time.

Gaimon The Pirate just proved himself in this thread to be a fucking garbage human being.
Togashi was so sick that could write 50+ chapters a year but not finish a decent manga like YYH.
Post automatically merged:

what about Gyro and the dark continent? both were set up in Chimera Ant Arc lol.
So are we in the dark continent?
Or are we having an arc about characters and conflicts created specifically for this arc while they travel to the dark continet, which if we are lucky we will see in 10 years, if we are honest we will never see.
Because none of the characters that are pivotal for the last arc except kurapika were set up previously.
Do you guys read what I write?

Last edited by a moderator:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Togashi was so sick that could write 50+ chapters a year but not finish a decent manga like YYH.

Or are we having an arc about characters and conflicts created specifically for this arc while they travel to the dark continet, which if we are lucky we will see in 10 years, if we are honest we will never see.
Because none of the characters that are pivotal for the last arc except kurapika were set up previously.
& Yes let's just transport straight from the election room to the dark continent great writing fucking dumbass

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

once again togashi has the storyline already laid out and has plans in case he can join longer write it himself or upon his death.

He writes Hunter Hunter cause he enjoys the story and loves working on it he didn't finish Yu Yu cause he doesn't care for it nor did he enjoy the work and had nothing left for that storyline like ffs just scroll up and read why, since you can't understand why for some reason even though he's literally fucking told you.

Do you even read what togashi says?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Lmfao you just keep taking L after L here
https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/h...mc-togashi-always-planned-way#google_vignette

Have you read what you posted my guy?
If you read thw article, is just speculation and probably written by AI like 90% of this website.
Noticeable from the rethreding and re writing of phrase, repetitions and lack of any source.
Please, don't humiliate yourself by posting stuff like this.
I.e."The only character motivations left unresolved are Kurapika's and Leorio's, while Killua's and Gon's journeys have effectively concluded. Given that Hunter X Hunter took a sudden dark turn during the Yorknew arc with the introduction of the Phantom Troupe, it seems likely that Togashi always intended for the story to take on a darker tone."

Likely, seems like..
Seems like you just posted the first google search you found.
Is this the power of the superior hunterchads, inability to understand what they read?