https://x.com/AbdallahDZ7/status/1844641901326024794?t=BT2h59fI194MTc1RiG7X3Q&s=19

Clowns like this come out and confuse other power scale fans and come out with nonsense, I don't understand where this stupidity comes from, are you sure you read one piece if you think zoro can beat luffy? After raising their expectations to such imaginary points, there are a lot of zorotards who come and cry here when the character they admire can't do shit, it's not good to be so dreamer.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
This man is the Where's Waldo in Oda's life that Oda's not looking for.

This man makes me pray Oda has security. Fuck.
He was posting photos of the building where Odas office is and keeping track of what Oda is drinking from his trash and pretending to be concerned about his health. He's a legit fucking stalker/psycho, completely obsesssed with Oda, not even a joke. He was proudly boasting about living there and or walking near by it daily?

He posts really weird weird shit like hes some handsome black man or something and that Japanese men keep checking him out and trying to aggressively hit on him whilst hes at urinals or something.

Dude sounds like the fucking Purple Aki of Japan and Oda is his favourite unfortunately. Is Sanji an insert of Sandman or something?! Van Der Decken? Road!? Road would probably make most sense ofc. Him or Orochi?

Are there any dudes in OP who simp over male characters in that weirdly perverse way? The Okamas with Sanji I guess? Maybe Morley?

Seriously though, Sandman is turning out to be a huge creep and genuinely obsessed with Oda. This could get much darker potentially.

He also proudly boasted he has tons of photos of Oda not even available on the internet or anywhere and has been leaking them gradually online.

The fact hes gloating about someone who Oda seems to know and yet doesnt work for him or w/e is extremely concerning. Some narcissist with a severe inferiority complex obsession with Oda, jealousy to the extreme kinda like how Sanji is with Zoro for example or Orochi with Oden.

Either that or hes genuinely that smitten and an IRL version of Road or w/e. Either way its fucked up ofc.

In fact, many, many years ago now, a wife of a former assistant of Oda sent Oda at least a HUNDRED death threats by text messages and email or something like that, it traumatised Oda naturally. I think thats why Oda is also so reclusive now.

BRUH...WTF IS WRONG WITH MY COUNTRY?!

https://themanc.com/boroughs/a-play-about-muscle-squeezer-purple-aki-is-coming-to-salford/

I mean it IS the UK ofc! But still!...

:risitameh::shame::lawsigh::kidwat:

He was posting photos of the building where Odas office is and keeping track of what Oda is drinking from his trash and pretending to be concerned about his health. He's a legit fucking stalker/psycho, completely obsesssed with Oda, not even a joke. He was proudly boasting about living there and or walking near by it daily?

He posts really weird weird shit like hes some handsome black man or something and that Japanese men keep checking him out and trying to aggressively hit on him whilst hes at urinals or something.

Dude sounds like the fucking Purple Aki of Japan and Oda is his favourite unfortunately. Is Sanji an insert of Sandman or something?! Van Der Decken? Road!? Road would probably make most sense ofc. Him or Orochi?

Are there any dudes in OP who simp over male characters in that weirdly perverse way? The Okamas with Sanji I guess? Maybe Morley?

Seriously though, Sandman is turning out to be a huge creep and genuinely obsessed with Oda. This could get much darker potentially.

He also proudly boasted he has tons of photos of Oda not even available on the internet or anywhere and has been leaking them gradually online.

The fact hes gloating about someone who Oda seems to know and yet doesnt work for him or w/e is extremely concerning. Some narcissist with a severe inferiority complex obsession with Oda, jealousy to the extreme kinda like how Sanji is with Zoro for example or Orochi with Oden.

Either that or hes genuinely that smitten and an IRL version of Road or w/e. Either way its fucked up ofc.

In fact, many, many years ago now, a wife of a former assistant of Oda sent Oda at least a HUNDRED death threats by text messages and email or something like that, it traumatised Oda naturally. I think thats why Oda is also so reclusive now.

https://themanc.com/boroughs/a-play-about-muscle-squeezer-purple-aki-is-coming-to-salford/

HE DID WHAT?!

What the hell blud now imagine what this guy gonna do when one piece ends
:suresure: