But how this works?
We are currently on episode 1122. If they edit Fishman Island in less episodes, that means we are not in the 1122 episode?
Are they going to delete the original source of Fishman Island?
People will get confused <_>
1122 stops this week

1123 on april

Special Edition Fishman Island will probably be numbered 1 to 21, that's it

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I just realised Yamato is getting a mukbang adventure because of her backstory and also starving herself for a week prior at Wano ending too.
Also Wano people being starved generally to death too ofc.

I think foxy hit my brain with his awakened noro noro given how slow I am.

:snoopy::handsup::peperain::parkcry::mrgo::lawsigh:
It's hilarious to see the disconnect between Oda's actual agendas and the crazy fucking bullshit we convince ourselves of.

Oda's like: "Wano arc about why starvation and dictatorship is bad."

We're over here: "Zoro will kill Kaido with his Green Diverging Haki in Wano Act 4"

Oda: "WTF I'm not writing that shit"

1130: The All Blue
- The Strawhats jump through the wall and wind up in another room
- It's a giant bathroom with a bath in the middle
- A female giant is inside the bath washing herself
- Sanji says he finally completed his dream and found he All Blue, Zoro calls him a moron
- Road also jumps through the wall and the female giant becomes angry, knocking Road out with one punch
- At the end of the chapter Sanji gets a noosebleed when he sees the female giant standing before him completely naked, Chopper is afraid Sanji might die

It's hilarious to see the disconnect between Oda's actual agendas and the crazy fucking bullshit we convince ourselves of.

We're over here: "Zoro will kill Kaido with his Green Diverging Haki in Wano Act 4"

Oda does powerscaling in the story but not 90% of the autistic shit here or whatever people talk on twitter all day
Also people don't talk about the themes or rather its always the same few

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.

LMFAO TOO TRUE.

You just gave me an idea too...
(OMFG IM CRYING WTF IS THIS LMFAO)

Setting: A cozy, cluttered office in Shueisha. Eiichiro Oda sits at his desk, sketching out ideas for upcoming chapters. Around him, his editors are nervously glancing at their phones, reading fan complaints. Oda, wearing his signature beanie and sunglasses, is blissfully humming, completely unaware of the chaos happening outside his world of drawing. On a giant whiteboard behind him is a messy draft of the Egghead Arc, covered in scribbles, with Yamato's name crossed out several times.

Editor 1: (scrolling through Twitter) "Oda-sensei... I... uh, I don’t know how to say this, but... the fans, they’re... they’re kinda upset."

Oda: (without looking up) "Upset? Fans are always upset about something. Just like how Luffy’s always hungry. It’s part of the journey!"

Editor 2: (looking pale) "But sensei, this time it’s... everything. The powerscalers, the theory crafters, the shippers, even the feet-enthusiasts—"

Oda: (suddenly intrigued) "Feet-enthusiasts? What did I do this time? I barely even show any feet!"

Editor 1: (trying to regain focus) "That’s not the point, Sensei. People are upset about Wano’s ending, Egghead’s pacing, new nakama debates... and then there’s the powerscalers. They're furious about Kaido. They say Luffy’s punch shouldn’t have knocked him out because Kaido is like, what, Yonko level, but Luffy’s—"

Oda: (laughing) "Ah, powerscalers! They’re like kids playing with action figures, arguing whose toy is stronger. Should I introduce a new fruit? The Power-Scale Scale Fruit?"

Editor 3: (seriously) "But Sensei, they’re really mad. Some are saying that Luffy is now stronger than the admirals, and others are saying Kaido was nerfed—"

Oda: (cutting him off) "NERFED?! Do they think I’m running a video game? Should I patch Kaido in the next chapter? ‘Update: Kaido’s durability has been increased by 10% and he now takes 50% less damage from oversized fists!’"

Editor 1: "And then there are the agenda chasers... They’re saying Yamato was supposed to join the crew, that you led them on. People are screaming, ‘Yamato for nakama! Oda baited us!’"

Oda: (grinning mischievously) "Ah, the nakama addicts. They treat every new character like a Pokémon—‘Gotta catch 'em all!’ They really thought I was just going to give them Yamato? What fun is that? Besides, who’s going to take care of Wano? Zoro?!"

Editor 2: (groaning) "Don’t even mention Zoro, Sensei. The ZKK crowd is still reeling. They’re claiming you forgot the prophecy, that you set up Zoro to kill Kaido—"

Oda: (laughing harder) "Zoro… killing Kaido? What, should I have him sneak up behind Kaido while Luffy’s fighting and just go, ‘Surprise!’ stab ‘Whoops, looks like I’m the real protagonist now!’?"

Editor 3: (nervously) "Then there are the theory grifters. You know, the YouTubers with 1-hour breakdowns titled ‘How Oda RUINED Wano’ or ‘Egghead Arc: Why Oda’s Lost His Touch’. Some are saying the Void Century reveal is going to be disappointing because—"

Oda: (leaning back in his chair, mockingly serious) "Oh, right, because they know so much about the Void Century. How about I drop it in a footnote? ‘By the way, Joy Boy invented Twitter and that’s how the world ended.’"

Editor 1: (glancing at the screen) "And speaking of Twitter, the shippers... They’re… going nuts. Nami and Luffy, Zoro and Robin, Yamato and... uh... everyone, apparently. They’re still mad you didn’t give them any big romantic moments in Wano—"

Oda: (rolling his eyes) "Romantic moments? Have they seen Luffy? He’s more likely to marry a piece of meat than a woman. If I ever write a wedding, it’s going to be Luffy and a giant steak."

Editor 2: (quietly) "And, uh… there’s also the feet and feats lovers. Some are angry about, well… no feet shots in Wano. But more are angry that some characters didn’t show off enough ‘feats’. Like, where were Zoro’s next-level moves? And why didn’t Sanji unlock a whole new transformation?"

Oda: (mocking surprise) "No feet and no feats? Wow, sounds like I’ve really failed this time. Next arc, I’ll make it all about feats. Everyone will have new transformations! Luffy will grow another arm, Zoro will unlock a seventh sword, and Sanji will… I don’t know… become a jet plane!"

Editor 3: (desperately) "And don’t forget the cynics! They think you’ve been dragging out Egghead just to avoid major reveals. They’re saying the arc is going nowhere and that you’ve lost your focus. One guy even said you’ve been trolling for the past decade!"

Oda: (dramatically clutching his chest) "Trolling?! Me?! As if I don’t have a 25-year plan! Look, I’m not trolling—I'm just having fun. And if I want to make Egghead a giant game of cat and mouse with secret robots, lasers, and whatever else, that’s because it’s my story! If I want to put a giraffe on the moon, guess what? I’ll do it!"

Editor 1: (checking another notification) "And the cynics are convinced you’re never going to end the series. They’re saying it’s just going to go on and on, that you’ll never give a satisfying conclusion."

Oda: (grinning slyly) "Oh, they’ll get an ending. And they won’t see it coming. Maybe Luffy will become the One Piece. Maybe the treasure is the friends we made along the way. Maybe I’ll just draw a giant middle finger and call it ‘The End.’"

Editor 2: (panicking) "Please, Oda-sensei, don’t joke about that!"

Oda: (laughing hysterically) "What if the final battle is Luffy fighting all the powerscalers in one-on-one combat? First Kaido, then Shanks, then… wait for it… Buggy!"

Editor 3: (trying to stay calm) "Sensei, please... the cynics, the theory guys, the powerscalers... they’re all tearing each other apart out there. They’re fighting harder than the Straw Hats ever did!"

Oda: (standing up, stretching, and looking out the window) "Let them fight. That’s how I know I’m doing my job right. If they’re all this mad, it means they’re still hooked. They can argue all they want, but at the end of the day..."

(He turns to face the editors, giving them a mischievous grin.)

Oda: "...they’ll keep reading."

(All the editors exchange exasperated looks, but can’t help but chuckle.)

Editor 1: "You really are a troll, Sensei."

Oda: (winking) "Gomu Gomu no… PLOT TWIST!"

(Everyone in the room bursts out laughing, while Oda returns to his drawing, completely unfazed by the chaos he’s unleashed in the fandom.)

Fin.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
1130: The All Blue
- The Strawhats jump through the wall and wind up in another room
- It's a giant bathroom with a bath in the middle
- A female giant is inside the bath washing herself
- Sanji says he finally completed his dream and found he All Blue, Zoro calls him a moron
- Road also jumps through the wall and the female giant becomes angry, knocking Road out with one punch
- At the end of the chapter Sanji gets a noosebleed when he sees the female giant standing before him completely naked, Chopper is afraid Sanji might die
LMFAO thank you for early spoilers ODarkAbel!

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
We find out Road and the crew are actually trapped in Big Mom

We never left Whole Cake Island; Big Mom used her Soul Powers + CoC to knock every out and then eat them whole.

In order to free themselves from the Soul World in Linlin's stomach, the crew will have to work with the Nineteen Green Giants to punch the Seven Mama Balls and shatter them at once to free themselves, and get puked out into reality.

Wano wasn't real.

Wano Act 3 was a hallucination.

Road got eaten by Linlin after the New Giant Pirates attacked Whole Cake to get revenge on Big Mom for eating Luffy.

If they don't break the Mama Balls within a week, their Souls will be digested by Big Mom.

Sogeking returns in the chapter, meets Usopp, and tells him Sniper Island is real (but it's not there, because Sniper Island is in your heart, not Big Mom's stomach)

Jinbe reveals he's actually in massive debt over his Underworld Seahorse racing league, and was secretly working for Big Mom the whole time to betray the crew.

In a Stunning Double Spread Page, Jinbe eats Chopper

Why did Sanji impersonate Galdino in Little Garden? Because he's Mr. 3, baby!

Sanji regains the 3rd spot on the crew due to mutiny, and Zoro lets him know about it