Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah honestly apart from Urek's declaration nothing here was of interest to me ngl even though i expected the POV shift.

A two on one was expected, hyped to see the beatdown both receive against the towers champion.

Once again setting the visual standard for absolute strength is Urek.

Decent chapter overall. Urek saying he is fine taking on both of them is a beast. Kind of crazy that Luslec is just chilling watching all of this go down when he made such bold claims.

Androssi vs. Yura and Rachel should be fun, I don't think they can match her physically but Rachel is crafty, they have numbers, Emily, and Yura's bag. Should be an interesting battle. I hope Khun shows up and put Rachel in her place again.

Enkidu vs. Baam should not be too difficult for Baam, hopefully, we will get to see the memories that Baam saw and learn more FH lore.

For some reason i'm happy to see Rachel in the chapter.
I fucking hate Rachel. I never like seeing her in a chapter.

Decent chapter overall. Urek saying he is fine taking on both of them is a beast. Kind of crazy that Luslec is just chilling watching all of this go down when he made such bold claims.

Androssi vs. Yura and Rachel should be fun, I don't think they can match her physically but Rachel is crafty, they have numbers, Emily, and Yura's bag. Should be an interesting battle. I hope Khun shows up and put Rachel in her place again.

Enkidu vs. Baam should not be too difficult for Baam, hopefully, we will get to see the memories that Baam saw and learn more FH lore.

I fucking hate Rachel. I never like seeing her in a chapter.
When Rachel is around,the plot moves forward and we usually learn some lore.

Coward couldn't follow Urek to stand in the presence of two FH's and declare they both come after him.

Insane clown ngl.

His future as Yamas replacement is already off to a great start
:gokulaugh:
Urek don't want goat luslec smoke. Hence he is focussing on FHs :handsup:
Post automatically merged:

I like the way yura handled the situation this chapter. Baam being based this chapter. The goat :steef:

Last edited: