6 months?? That's half a year.
Considering anime is pretty far behind from manga, and manga isn't really close to ending seeing the pacing.
Would be pretty tough for anime community in future.
But yea the worker deserve some break because lots of top animation and effort would require again for the rest of Egghead episode.
And FMI remake? Don't know the about that, wouldn't there be better arcs to remake?

6 months?? That's half a year.
Considering anime is pretty far behind from manga, and manga isn't really close to ending seeing the pacing.
Would be pretty tough for anime community in future.
But yea the worker deserve some break because lots of top animation and effort would require again for the rest of Egghead episode.
And FMI remake? Don't know the about that, wouldn't there be better arcs to remake?
Anime onlys are gonna have Honesty Impact in their heads for months, what an interesting time.

Why is Oda taking a break manga for live action? They are has never been faithful to the original series and has a very irrelevant storyline, just let them do it, it's not worth the time.
Well, they believe in it, and Oda seems to like it as well. He took a month off for season 1 live action and paused the manga to supervise the show. That's why some people thought today would be another break announcement for season 2, because some rumors were going around beforehand.

I can live with the anime break.

Also, the Usopp and Kaya kiss in the live action is canon.

:catrude:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Wonder if Pizzaro's endurance or durability gets increased thanks to his island df

He took two serious attacks and wasn't knocked out

In terms of taking damage/endurance the Blackbeard pirates seem to endure pain, back then in Marineford too with them taking Sengoku's attacks
I'd be extremely surprised if the DF didn't increase his endurance/durability tbh. Like Picas fruit but better in some ways at least?

Well, they believe in it, and Oda seems to like it as well. He took a month off for season 1 live action and paused the manga to supervise the show. That's why some people thought today would be another break announcement for season 2, because some rumors were going around beforehand.

I can live with the anime break.

Also, the Usopp and Kaya kiss in the live action is canon.

:catrude:
What does he control? What does he have to control? There's nothing they have to obey, it's just a story that goes on randomly.
Post automatically merged:

In the story where Arlong is brought to Baratie, I don't think anything needs to be inspected.
Post automatically merged:

Garp gives orders to the mihawk, the mihawk goes after a simple pirate, overseeing all this nonsense? Or is he pretending to be auditing because it's all nonsense?

Last edited:
I'm not fighting anything, I state things as I see them. Coby can't consistently tap into that power atm. Until further shown, Honesty Impact does not reflect current Coby's day to day output.

Not only that, having one big punch doesn't make a fighter.
So what you're telling me is.................................................Elizabello can't beat Jinbe?. That can't be right, in the anime King punch had alot of lightning and gold aura and stuff.........EVEN IN THE MANGA, LOOK AT THAT COC!!!!!!
:pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So what you're telling me is.................................................Elizabello can't beat Jinbe?. That can't be right, in the anime King punch had alot of lightning and gold aura and stuff.........EVEN IN THE MANGA, LOOK AT THAT COC!!!!!!
:pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion:
Lol what people don't realize is Coby is not even the strongest sword member on Hachinosu. Grus is stronger atm by a sizable margin.

The King and Chinjao were weaker than an underling of an underling Doffy --> Pica --> Lao G.

Thinking Vergo is weaker than current Coby because of a one off punch is retarded.