Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine buying this volume
Yeah, imagine being one of 2 million in the first month. Imagine that
Post automatically merged:

"Volume 97 of the manga will contain 200 pages, which means *most likely* will contain 10 chapters, from Chapter 975 to Chapter 984."
Via @ScotchInformer
Makes sense, that one ends with Yamato's reveal, way better than last chapter's ending, even though it has Orochi's decapitation (which 98 will awesomely start on)

Possible spoiler from 5ch

鬼ヶ島について誰よりも知ってるヤマトはルフィに作戦を伝える
ヤマトがカイドウと対峙する
「オヤジ話があるんだ」

ジンベエとロビンの後ろに居たのは牛鬼丸でキラーと再会してる
キッドと一悶着が起き武器を奪われる

カン十郎は最後まで役に徹し菊に斬られる
おでん「おれはお前らが良い おれの侍になれ!!!」
康イエ「おでんは好きか?」「守り神になれ よいな」
「おめでとー我がおでんさん」「ダイミョー うおおおお~」
おでん「頼んだぞ お前ら・・」
カン十郎「ワノ国を開国せよ!!!」
一人一役とは決まってないの言葉に涙する菊
モモノスケのもとへ急ぐ赤狭達

モモノスケの処刑で光月の血が途絶えると煽るカイドウ
おでんの息子と対面し涙するヤマト
光月の血が途絶える事があったら大人しく将軍になる事を約束する
でももし、助ける事が出来たら海へ出してくれとヤマト
ルフィは屋根裏でモモノスケがキングに斬られる未来を見る
新鬼ヶ島誕生を祝って初遠征に連れていってやると言うカイドウに、着いていきたい男がいると拒否するヤマト
キングにモモノスケを斬るように指示するカイドウの前に屋根裏からルフィ
キングに蹴りを入れたルフィをカイドウが金棒で狙うがヤマトの雷鳴八卦に防がれる
Yamato who is more knowledgable than anyone about Onigashima tells Luffy her plan
Yamato confronts Kaidou
"Old man, I have something to talk to you about"

The figure behind Robin & Jinbe was Gyukimaru and he meets Killer for a second time.
He has a brief confrontation with Kid, and has his weapon stolen from him

Kanjuro plays his role to the very end and gets cut down by Kiku
Oden: I'm good with you guys, become my Samurai
Yasuie: "Do you like Oden?" "Become protectors of this land"
"Congratulations our dear Oden" "Daimyou/Feudal Lord~!!!!!!"
Oden: "I'm leaving it up to you guys"
Kanjuro: "Open up Wano's borders"
Kiku sheds tears after hearing Kanjuro's words which is not subjected to just one role (note; this is how I understand this bit, someone else can give a better translation)
The Red Scabbards hurry to Momonosuke's aid

Kaidou (stirs ups the flames for/instigates) the ending the Kozuki bloodline
Yamato cries when she comes face to face with Oden's Son
Promise me that you will behave and become the Shogun if the Kozkuki bloodline ends. If you are able to save him however, I'll allow you go to sea.
Behind the Roof/Whilst hiding in the roof,Luffy sees a future of Momo getting cut down by King
Kaidou says he will take yamato along with him on his first voyage to celebrate the birth of new onigashima, but Yamato says she already has someone she wants to follow and rejects kaidou's offer
Luffy apprears in front of Kaidou as he orders King to cut down Momo
Luffy connects a kick on King and Kaidou tries to smack him with his club but Yamato blocks his attack with her Raimei Hakei

Yamato who is more knowledgable than anyone about Onigashima tells Luffy her plan
Yamato confronts Kaidou

The figure behind Robin & Jinbe was Gyukimaru and he meets Killer for a second time.

Kiku sheds tears after hearing Kanjuro's words which is not subjected to just one role (note; this is how I understand this bit, someone else can give a better translation)

Promise me that you will behave and become the Shogun if the Kozkuki bloodline ends. If you are able to save him however, I'll allow you go to sea.
Behind the Roof/Whilst hiding in the roof,Luffy sees a future of Momo getting cut down by King
Kaidou says he will take yamato along with him on his first voyage to celebrate the birth of new onigashima, but Yamato says she already has someone she wants to follow and rejects kaidou's offer
Luffy connects a kick on King and Kaidou tries to smack him with his club but Yamato blocks his attack with her Raimei Hakei
Lol can’t wait to figure out what mode Luffy was in when he kicked King

I hope this spoilers are not true, particularly the Kanjuro bit as it just feels like a shitty end to a good villian. The whole Kaidou ting also feels very lukewarm to me personally ^^" and a bit inconsistent as well. Why would Kaidou say he'd allow Yamato to go out to sea if she manages to save Momo but then proceeds to say he'd take her on his first voyage as a celebration of New Onigashima. Hell it doesn't even make sense for Yamato to leave wano on a voyage given she is supposed to become the Shogun of Wano.

I hope this spoilers are not true, particularly the Kanjuro bit as it just feels like a shitty end to a good villian. The whole Kaidou ting also feels very lukewarm to me personally ^^" and a bit inconsistent as well. Why would Kaidou say he'd allow Yamato to go out to sea if she manages to save Momo but then proceeds to say he'd take her on his first voyage as a celebration of New Onigashima. Hell it doesn't even make sense for Yamato to leave wano on a voyage given she is supposed to become the Shogun of Wano.
I have to agree, hopefully another spoiler will come soon.

Agreed, super quick and rushed imo. I feel like I've barely seen his powers, etc. Honestly think the F6 one with Whos Who is real

Yamato confronts Kaidou

Okay! Seems pretty interesting! If they are real spoilers, that means next chapter could be "THE CRYING ONE".

W

wordyworm

Also I'm not really buying Gyukimaru being on Onigahsima as he is the sole person on Wano that could've possibly been tasked with the protection of Hiyori imo.
Yeah, that part seemed out of nowhere, but she could be with Otsuru or Hitetsu (or be really cool and a good fighter who doesn't need protection, but I'm not holding my breath. Surprise me, Oda.)

Status
Not open for further replies.