Considering what the Straw Hats did on Egghead - this should be the biggest increase in Bounties in history - so if Luffy gets more than 1.5 billion (Wano) he should have 4.5 billion B+.

So:

• Buggy. 3.189 Billion Berries.
  • Dracule Mihawk. 3.59 Billion Berries.
  • Blackbeard. 3.996 Billion Berries.
  • Shanks. 4.048 Billion Berries.
  • Big Mom. 4.388 Billion Berries.
  • Luffy ?
  • Kaido. 4.611 Billion Berries.
  • Luffy ?
  • Whitebeard. 5.046 Billion Berries.
  • Gol D. Roger. 5,564,800,000 Berries.
THIS IS BONKERS.

:strawhatock::jinbewat::lumazed:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
why don't you just stop reading? :milaugh:
"Stop reading so only glazers remain in the fandom and we can all be sycophants together. Toxic positivity ftw! Death to the haters!"

Believe it or not, people are allowed to not enjoy things they once did and criticise it. Even though Oda’s Angels of Denial don't want people to have that freedom, that right ironically. To even exist amongst them.

How progressive and humane.

(I'm being slightly hyperbolic. Slightly.)

Oda dropping the bomb and disappearing for three weeks
JFC i knew he would milk the suspense of whether the SHs are in Elbaf or not but thus is fucking ridiculous.

Maybe as well cryogenically freeze ourselves like Fry from Futurama especially to stand a chance of actually seeing this grossly overrated series end.

Considering what the Straw Hats did on Egghead - this should be the biggest increase in Bounties in history - so if Luffy gets more than 1.5 billion (Wano) he should have 4.5 billion B+.

So:

• Luffy ?
  • Luffy ?
THIS IS BONKERS.

Still they didn’t do all that because instead the Giant Warrior Pirates booked it.
Luffy - 4 Billion
Dory and Brogy - 2.3 Billion
Zoro - 1.7 Billion
Sanji - 1.6 Billion
Franky - 993 Million
Bonney - 900 Million

Outside of these individuals I don’t think any bounties should be warranted cause no one did anything

So:

• Luffy ?
  • Luffy ?
THIS IS BONKERS.

I think Shanks bounty will increase, kid doesn't deserve that bounty but he has 3 billion bounty and shanks destroyed him with his crew.

"Stop reading so only glazers remain in the fandom and we can all be sycophants together. Toxic positivity ftw! Death to the haters!"

Believe it or not, people are allowed to not enjoy things they once did and criticise it. Even though Oda’s Angels of Denial don't want people to have that freedom, that right ironically. To even exist amongst them.

How progressive and humane.

(I'm being slightly hyperbolic. Slightly.)
that's not my point at all lmao

i just meant that he/she could be using the time they dislike following the story, doing something they enjoy

fuck the fandom, fandoms are a bad time anyway

Still they didn’t do all that because instead the Giant Warrior Pirates booked it.
Luffy - 4 Billion
Dory and Brogy - 2.3 Billion
Zoro - 1.7 Billion
Sanji - 1.6 Billion
Franky - 993 Million
Bonney - 900 Million

Outside of these individuals I don’t think any bounties should be warranted cause no one did anything
Jimbe didn't move all those damn fucking heavy boxes and cut his cheeks on their sharp corners to get disrespected like this :jinbewat:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
that's not my point at all lmao

i just meant that he/she could be using the time they dislike following the story, doing something they enjoy

fuck the fandom, fandoms are a bad time anyway
Forgive me for not understanding the clearly obvious nuance ironically in "just stop reading".

Especially when it's parroted so many times by those who constantly whinging about "One piece haters/critics" ironically.

Still doesn't dismiss my point that it's trying to get rid of him from the fandom, whatever your real intentions are though.
"Im just thinking of their well being, stop doing something you hate!"

(Phew thank god he stopped reading so we have one less complainer and thus less hate around here now. I mean I'm glad he stopped reading and thus doing something that clearly upsets and bothers him!)

If you did mean it that was as you said then fair enough, overblown fandoms, far too big ones are always a PITA but too many of Oda's glazers constantly tell people to stop reading, leave the fandom and to "get lost" too.
Its tiring. That's how cults operate too.

JFC i knew he would milk the suspense of whether the SHs are in Elbaf or not but thus is fucking ridiculous.

Maybe as well cryogenically freeze ourselves like Fry from Futurama especially to stand a chance of actually seeing this grossly overrated series end.
I believe he did this only for Bounty Stuff lol.
It's Like leaving us with Aramaki in wano 1054.
:suresure:
He knows how to put fandom on fire.