Controversial Is dating really as hard as some people say it is?

"If you could choose between"

Just be with a cutie with great personality.

It comes back to saying that good looking people are dumb which is completely arrogant and was invented by "ugly" loners who think highly of themselves.

women who are more rebellious and high maintenance
:nikalaugh:

No seriously I didn't even understand that line...

I’ve seen a lot of people talk about how dating is so hard nowadays, but idk. I can’t help but wonder if that’s more to do with the person than society as a whole.

I think if you want to get married, that can’t be that difficult. You just find someone who is good enough and you make it work. My family is from india and most of these people had arranged marriages. That’s how I presume their relationships went down.

I think people who are struggling with dating probably aren’t thinking about it in these terms. I think a lot of people, myself included, have gotten too caught up in thinking of relationships as more than what they are: a means to an end.

I want to start a family with someone to carry on my ancestors’ genetic line. I only have so much time to do it(even as a man). Hence you can only kick the bucket down the road for so long, and eventually you just need to buckle down and make something work to accomplish your goals. Even if the person you choose doesn’t match all your fantasies, or isn’t everything you wanted in a partner.
Problem is that there isn't a lack of partners. It's a lack of quality partners. It's hard due to feminism, double standards, and hypocrisy.

This is a widely debated topic and there are definitely issues in the culture and in the mindsets. When you look at the empirical data you can see that there are deeply rooted issues in our dating culture. At least in the us

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Okay. But still, which would you choose?
5/10 obviously.

I once dated a 8/10 , she's more to the meanie side. It's very demanding and exhausting.

Eventually we break up before Pandemic and immediately one week after lockdown she got into relationship with one of my friend.
I check her insta from time to time
She's the same as ever but why would she change when she got many men ready to handle her attitude

u acting like u pulled a 10 before
We all did bro. This is a chad alpha male forum :getnappaed:

5/10 obviously.

I once dated a 8/10 , she's more to the meanie side. It's very demanding and exhausting.

Eventually we break up before Pandemic and immediately one week after lockdown she got into relationship with one of my friend.
She's the same as ever but why would she change when she got many men ready to handle her attitude
Well if I was to rate women I would say that toxic women are worse than mediocre

5/10 obviously.

Don't even look at her insta just move on man
Leopards never change their spots

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
No seriously I didn't even understand that line
Rebellious= rarely listen to you, do things you don't want etc

High maintenance= listening to her daily rants / nagging (can be mentally consuming) , paying to go out and buying things at her preferred place , even paying her bills in some cases

Well if I was to rate women I would say that toxic women are worse than mediocre
True tbh.

But pretty privilege means people can overlook your toxicity for your beauty.

Mids generally have better attitudes because she lack the pretty privilege to afford being toxic

Notice how you didn't say better than ugly lmao

Ugly people usually have serious self esteem due to how they got treated, they are more likely to have high insecurities, more anxieties as as a result and would need constant reassurance, which can very toxic as well.

Rebellious= rarely listen to you, do things you don't want etc

High maintenance= listening to her daily rants / nagging (can be mentally consuming) , paying to go out and buying things at her preferred place , even paying her bills in some cases
Like electricity bills or just a sandwich ?

Ugly people usually have serious self esteem due to how they got treated, they are more likely to have high insecurities, more anxieties as as a result and would need constant reassurance, which can very toxic as well.
I don't know if they do. It's a mindset. We're all ugly at some point lol, like, bad haircut, poor sleep, dressed very badly and so on...

I'm not sure that being ugly leads to all of that. It's a mindset. People need to own it and "accept" their body and face. Most of the time, it works. It can take some time but people usually have no other choice.

With that said, let's include plastic surgery in free healthcare :myman: Bigger boobs and ass for all :finally:

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
its hard because I realized I had to make time for it ,
and at the moment i might sound like a prick
between work, other ventures, gradschool I dont have time for anyone else but myself . My last one ended that way, I stopped responding to text , calls, outing invites .... just kind of faded .

if you want a relationship to last dont be me
:milaugh:
Shit, I respeck it young **** lmao. Get ya self right before you start involving other people in ya shit

OT: it’s easier than what people make it out to be, but every relationship takes work. If you not willing to work at it/on it, then it’ll die no matter how much you don’t want it to. Ain’t nobody perfect, you jus gotta find who and what you’re willing to deal with

Also don’t be a fuxkin weirdo lmao, wash ya ahh, brush ya damn teeth. Talk to women and men like they’re normal people. Also lil compliments hea and there go along way

Shit, I respeck it young **** lmao. Get ya self right before you start involving other people in ya shit

OT: it’s easier than what people make it out to be, but every relationship takes work. If you not willing to work at it/on it, then it’ll die no matter how much you don’t want it to. Ain’t nobody perfect, you jus gotta find who and what you’re willing to deal with

Also don’t be a fuxkin weirdo lmao, wash ya ahh, brush ya damn teeth. Talk to women and men like they’re normal people. Also lil compliments hea and there go along way
just gotta hope u dnt get ghosted

i pulled armenian girl, a honduran girl, and a white girl in my college days

too bad it didnt go anywhere
Post automatically merged:

Nah your question is too one sided.

A more challenging question will be do you rather be with lesser attractive women, who generally have good character qualities but have self esteem issues or reasonably attractive women who are more rebellious and high maintenance

??? Not me
looks every time

Last edited:

real talk
and she was willing to wait it out too
I just knew it wasnt right

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
real talk
and she was willing to wait it out too
I just knew it wasnt right
Good on you then blood, knowing it wash gonna go nowhere and not leadin shortie on to feed tha ego🤙🏾

just gotta hope u dnt get ghosted
Happens, pick ya self up and keep ya head up. On to tha next