Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Dory and Brogy got a 1.8 billion berry bounty so unless Elbaf has 3 top tiers then yes.
Dory and Brogy aren’t top-tiers lmao, entry level top-tiers are the old legends and they have 3 bill. Kid and Law have 3 bill and Law received pseudo top-tier portrayal throughout Egghead but y’all are conservative in calling him top-tier.

Loki will be the sole top-tier giant not unless there’s a Thor or Odin here

Dory and Brogy aren’t top-tiers lmao, entry level top-tiers are the old legends and they have 3 bill. Kid and Law have 3 bill and Law received pseudo top-tier portrayal throughout Egghead but y’all are conservative in calling him top-tier.

Odin is probably dead when they said King was killed.

And for thor he probably died against World serpent and World Serpent roam around with Ancient Scars and wounds / Blood.
That's why Dorry and Broggy called it Snake covered in red blood.

The dumbest shit ever. Talk about ruining a legendary Character.
Even Kidd with Electromagnetism looks better thor than Luffy.
Just because there is a Loki doesn’t mean every Norse god will appear in Elbaf.

Loki is prince of giants in Elbsf because Norse Loki was a jotun and Jotuns have often been portrayed as giants.

Surely we will get some references to Thor. Luffy has Thor named attacks and we could see Kid create Mjolnir out of garbage.

But Oda honestly might not include a one piece version of Thor. Especially since Thor is already a very popular character in marvel.

If he has Awakening then I'd understand, but if not then there's no way he's close to Elbaf Luffy
Old Garp was giving him a run for his money already, Luffy would be too much for him without Awakening
Not saying he'd get stomped, though.
And we've been saying that the wavering, holding back Kuzan that we saw against Garp his old mentor (and who nonethless captured him in little time, with just a few bandages)...is nowhere near the resolute, bloodlusted, all out Aokiji that fought Akainu to that 10 day extreme diff and permanently scarred him.

We haven't got anywhere near close to seeing Aokiji's full power on screen. We might never. Akainu going all out against Luffy will be the example of that. Of what facing an all out Aokiji in a death match would have been like.

The victim in all of this? Old Garp, lol. As much as he still belongs to the Admiral faction...that wank by a certain part of the fandom got way out of control. Lol.

Mihawk has already received his well-deserved publicity,..there were some who compared him to yc.
but after this publicity everything changed for Mihawk....Mihawk is the strongest of the swordsmen both in name and in reality
As much as I like Mihawk, with Oda's writing lately I'm not sure I foresee good things for his character in the future, and am afraid we might see Shanks take his spot soon.

Hoping that doesn't happen though.
:milaugh:

This kind of Aura should been reserved for Thor. :whitepress:

Loki feels more like Blackbeard kind of mischief guy not an absolute Power house kind.

Is thor Parallel even there? Pretty sure we never heard of him.
Thor, if he really exists in the OPverse, would be the guy, or one of the guys, who defeated Loki after he killed his father.
But this Loki conspiracy to get the legendary fruit is kind of weird, actually.

Loki really comes across as a silly guy, I'm not sure he's cunning enough to pull off such a scheme.
I feel like the guy was framed by someone else.

Dory and Brogy got portrayals on par with the warlords literally members of the 3 great powers.

Loki will be some giant who gets killed half way through the arc so Usopp can get a power up.

Inu and Neko took out Jack and Perospero
.....................................and?
Did them damaging Kaido made them low diff those characters? No? Then that means damaging Kaido means jackshit
Izo took out Maha, who’s on the same rank as Lucci and Kaku.
cool.........................and? Izo is still far weaker than sulong Inu who struggled against weakest YC3 Jack.
DR Luffy has no feats suggesting he could solo a high tier. He needed Nami’s help against Cracker and Law’s help against Doffy.
Why Dressrosa Goofy? You mentioned Goofy who failed to damage Kaido, which means you meant Wano Goofy