Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
And we've been saying that the wavering, holding back Kuzan that we saw against Garp (and who nonethless captured him in little time, with just a few bandages)...is nowhere near the resolute, bloodlusted, all out Aokiji that fought Akainu to that 10 day extreme diff and permanently scarred him.

We haven't got anywhere near close to seeing Aokiji's full power on screen. Akainu going all out against Luffy will be the example of that. Of what facing an all out Aokiji in a death match would have been like.

The victim of all this? Old Garp, lol. As much as he still belongs to the Admiral faction...
He may not have wanted to hurt Garp but I doubt he was actively letting him beat on him like an ape. Even Kizaru was still able to kill Vegapunk and that was probably harder to do than it was for Kuzan to fight Garp, so I doubt Kuzan was affected to the point where he couldn't bring himself to actually try

How obvious does it have to be?

- Odin the King of AsGuard was killed by " Fenrir "
- Sun God was Eaten by " Fenrir "
- " Fenrir " was Chained up until Ragnarok Started.

:lawsigh:
- Loki has Killed " King ".
- Sungod Running Towards Loki like a Clown , for his every arc one shot.
- Loki is chained up.
To add to that.
- Fenrir was Killed by Vidar
- Vidar was an outcast of gods , lived far away in a village.
Guess who can it be?

He may not have wanted to hurt Garp but I doubt he was actively letting him beat on him like an ape. Even Kizaru was still able to kill Vegapunk and that was probably harder to do than it was for Kuzan to fight Garp, so I doubt Kuzan was affected to the point where he couldn't bring himself to actually try
Garp came into the match way more resoluted than Aokiji. "You're soft". Make no mistake old Garp is still a beast who is still capable of getting good hits and actions on top tiers, add to that Kuzan's state there and we got that.
Kuzan did try. Just nowhere near being all out.