Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
I was just thinking about this earlier, Id laugh if Lola and Chiffon were much hotter when they were younger. Well they're only 26 now apparently so maybe a few years ago? Like how rapidly Shinobu changed atm and a speedrun of how much worse Big Mom got over time? Also Alvida got the amazing GLOWUP ofc so she did reverse too lol.

It would be very Oda-like to make her hot back then and thus draw more beautiful women as he loves doing ofc.
I believe we saw Lola as she was about to leave Totto Land in Pudding's flashback and she looked the same.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
3.6 billion for Dory and Broggy because TOGETHER they pushed Warcury, one shotted a vice admiral and cut up Jupiter

that’s it?

Didn’t Brook also cut up Saturn?

didn’t we see Zoro push back nusjuro?

3.6 billion is FUCKING RIDICULOUS

IS ODA SAYING THESE TWO ARE LIKE YC1+? Are we supposed to assume Dory is stronger than Zoro? Broggy can go extreme diff and defeat fucking Zoro?

Jesus Christ
The plus size is that it helps the Mr. 3 agenda.

The man essentially beat a Yonko :doffytroll:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oda did it again.

Giants dont, and dont, and dont deserve that bounty. It just plane stupid.

Crocodile has a Logia DF, has been doing buisness in the underworld, getting each time more power.

While these Giants fought for a 100 years and did nothing but return to their village.

Nothing really puts them at that level of threat. Nothing, nor power, they arent even the leadera now.
Cry

I was saying recently it would be really funny if Loki was some truly handsome bastard, a gigachad/giant chad even but to get rejected by Lola because hes a POS. Something like Cavendish and Sanji actually.
Post automatically merged:

He doesnt need a God fruit retcon and more plot armour than someone with the armor armour fruit awakened and mastered entirely.

(I say this whilst I made a huge Luffy glaze thread recently but that was more focused on pre TS Luffy especially when I still loved his character too. Post Nika especially I'm scarcely a fan now.)

:DanySquint:
Yeah majority assumed he got rejected because he was ugly/extremely goofy looking but maybe it was actually becasue he was an awful perosn

No way Oda gonna give all the bounty raise to Dorry and Brogy because someone lied saying they carried Luffy and the crew throughout the events of Egghead.
:kobeha:

Thats the only way Sanji doesn't surpasses Zoro's bounty. Oda didn’t gave Sanji a bounty post Alabasta cuz he wasn't supposed to be a Supernova
:suresure:

Anything to not give the Strawhats a raise, i guess? 1.88 x 2 is almost a 4 Billion worth of raise.

Oda is such a hack.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
3.6 billion for Dory and Broggy because TOGETHER they pushed Warcury, one shotted a vice admiral and cut up Jupiter

that’s it?

Didn’t Brook also cut up Saturn?

didn’t we see Zoro push back nusjuro?

3.6 billion is FUCKING RIDICULOUS

IS ODA SAYING THESE TWO ARE LIKE YC1+? Are we supposed to assume Dory is stronger than Zoro? Broggy can go extreme diff and defeat fucking Zoro?

Jesus Christ
No.
3.6B for Dorry and Broggy because they are the captains of a legendary crew that was absent for a century and now are back.

Go read the story instead of just looking at the pictures.

Any 12-year old that have read Little Garden is aware of how Dorry and Broggy are portrayed worldwide. These bounties just follow the current inflation.

I'm seeing a lot of the so called "pre-TS" fans coming out of their shells to show they have no clue of what was established in pre-TS storywise.
:pepecroc: