Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
There are only seven states at this point in the story. Han is literally the weakest state existing, so calling it a major state is a weird take.

No idea what recognition you are referring to. Han was called weak on multiple ocasions including by Han people themselves.
In a realm of major states, runt states, city states, stateless zones, and other kinds of settlements - Han has always been counted as one of the seven major states.

This was reinforced as recently as chapter 803.

If you don’t think Yoko Yoko and Shin will fight this arc, I don’t know what to tell you. Bro is 100% a Shin opponent.
I made the same point to @TheKnightOfTheSea re Yoko Yoko - he may be a formidable fighter, but not the kind of scalp Shin needs right now to make up for his blunder at Hango.

Taking the head of the #2 general in Han is precisely the kind of feather Shin needs in his cap right now. It's what the Hi Shin Unit needs in general.

Hopefully Wei and other states will get meaningfully involved and Shin can take multiple heads, but if it's just the one, then as the now defacto second highest ranking general in the invasion force, it would reflect very nicely on him if the took out Haku'Ou Koku.

Last edited:
I hope Han gives a really impressive performance. But idk..
Qin are 0-2 in their last 2 and they absolutely have to win this battle - assuming it even happens - with minimal losses for it to be a success.

They have 160,000 troops. I'd estimate Qin are hoping for 20K losses but can live with 30K.

If the Qin armie show out, and Tou, Shin and Kyou Kai in particular show their talent firing on all cylinders, they should absolutely be able to smash the Han army and secure an overwhelming victory.

Of course, they can't go on a killing spree of Han soldiers either, so imo victory can only be achieved with the deaths and capture of enemy generals.

To that end, I believe Shin slays Haku'Ou Koku and Tou slays Yoko Yoko to avenge Kan Ou, before capturing Raku'A Kan - who might also choose to kill himself for failing Han.

I think this is gonna be a decent arc
Rakua and Hakou aren't 3gh level but they will be competent enemies imo

Could Hara use Chu/Wei as a time bomb?
"A 100k Chu army is coming to aid Han so we only have 2 days to capture Shintei"
I really hate this fucking contrivance about troop numbers and requirements to keep casualties on both sides to a minimum.

Hara is going to pull some bullshit, believe that.

I think this is gonna be a decent arc
Rakua and Hakou aren't 3gh level but they will be competent enemies imo

Could Hara use Chu/Wei as a time bomb?
"A 100k Chu army is coming to aid Han so we only have 2 days to capture Shintei"
"Great General Tou, an army led by Karin of Chu is coming."

Tou: We surrender then, send a messanger to her. Karin is stronger than me sadly.