Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I'm glad I didn't hold out hope for this, but I do wonder why Hara isn't going for a multi-state war in Han.

Qin should have made alliances with Yan and Qi harass and atttack Zhao and Wei respectively to blunt their ability to support the war effort in Han.

I wanted Tou to be in command of +200K troops for his first major campaign and win against the ~300K of Han and its allies.

I wanted this war to come at a significant cost, not minimal losses.

Tou should lost Kan Ou, avenged him by slaying Yoko Yoko, and then lost his sword-arm to Kou Yoku.

And I wanted the HSU to lose some unit commanders. I would still kill off En before I allowed him to be a general.

Translation by Saemoon
Chapter 815: The Other Kingdoms’ Focus

Kanyou receives word that the Tou Army and the Hi Shin Unit have departed Nanyou and are heading for Shintei. Their armies total 160 thousand, but the armies coming out of Shintei also total 160 thousand. They also have another 30 thousand reinforcements coming, and it seems that all 190 thousand Han soldiers are marching towards Eitei Plains where they’ll fight. The officials in Kanyou are shocked at the number of enemy soldiers at first, but then comment that it’s still less than they predicted. Ei Sei states that it’s finally beginning and thinks to himself that he’s counting on Tou and Shin.

Wei also receives the same information about troop numbers and where the battle will take place. The Wei strategist Hari says this battle will decide the fate of one of these kingdoms. The chancellor for Wei says he thinks Han will score an overwhelming victory because they have real soldiers while the Qin army is made of conscripts who have barely half a year’s worth of training. Gohoumei states that would be the best outcome for Wei, but Tou and Shin won’t lose that easily. Considering that Qin has deployed the Gyoku Hou to block off any reinforcements from Wei, they must have confidence that Tou and Shin can take Shintei with their 160 thousand troops. Houmei says that if Tou wins the battle at Eitei Plains, they will muster an army, get around the Gyoku Hou, and take out Tou’s army. He sends word to Gaimou to be ready to march at a moment’s notice. This will be their opportunity to get vengeance for the defeat at Choyou.

Ouhon receives word that the battle will be starting soon and recalls all his units to the castle to prepare. Mouten’s Gaku Ka receives the same information, and he comments that Zhao will have received that information as well and could be coming at any time. Aisen says he doesn’t want to leave Mouten’s side, but he’ll have his army move forward to keep a watch on the Zhao’s movements. Aisen also remarks that Mouten is demonstrating both the personality and sex appeal of a great general. Mouten thinks to himself that they’ll definitely stop the Zhao army and tells Shin to make sure to finish the job over there.

Shunsuiju and the others at Bu’an Castle receive orders from Riboku to prepare to move out. They will depart Bu’an and head for Shintei the moment they get word that Tou has won at Eitei Plains. At that time, they should also send a messenger bird to Shintei to have them prepares boats so the Zhao army can cross the river. Shunsuiju says they will thoroughly squash Qin’s evil ambitions this time. The various other kingdoms are also shown to be focused on this battle.

At Eitei Plains, the two armies face each other, and it is Raku’a Kan of Han who raises the morale on his side first. He calls out to his soldiers that this battle will determine whether Han survives or is destroyed. They need to fight for their parents, their wives and children, and for anyone they love. In the 170-year history of Han, they have never faltered and have crushed all invading armies here at Eitei Plains.