Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

All the drawphase orders have been pmed. The first one the list is your first drawphase ability unlocked right now. In 12 hours you will obtain a 2nd drawphase ability. After Day 0 ends it will be one drawphase ability per phase. So if I estimated it right if alive by night 4 all abilities should be unlocked . By the end of the 5th dayphase your abilities will be refilled

Killed her sister?

in what world would she be right to think that?

Her sister made the decision to go and cheat on her herself lmao
She was only on the boat because of Oliver. And Oliver cheated on Laurel. Laurel even said she didn’t know if she should be angry or be sad at her sister because she‘s dead and that was messed up for her.

Like, imagine your boyfriend cheating on you, dragging your sister on a boat trip and into her death. Then your ex returns alive while your sister is still dead. Anyone in her place would be a b**** to the ex lover at first. And she wasn’t even really that anymore after 2-3 episodes and started helping him. She was an incredible person and also a great character. I was happy for her when Sarah returned.

All the drawphase orders have been pmed. The first one the list is your first drawphase ability unlocked right now. In 12 hours you will obtain a 2nd drawphase ability. After Day 0 ends it will be one drawphase ability per phase. So if I estimated it right if alive by night 4 all abilities should be unlocked . By the end of the 5th dayphase your abilities will be refilled
Oh so they're not really one shots. I mean kinda. That's fun. I like blasting abilities

Okay guys going to be honest (and veer this towards the direction of the game):
All of the mech went over my head. Completely flew over. Vroom
I was going to use this game to try to improve my mech skills as town but unfortunately I think this game reads like a lost text from acient egypt for my small brain, so gl guys!

I was going to use this game to try to improve my mech skills as town but unfortunately I think this game reads like a lost text from acient egypt for my small brain, so gl guys!
Get into a chat with me if you can and I‘ll help you.

This really isn't great type of game to well, completely understand mechanically. Understand what YOU can do well and that's really it. There're are way too many variables to have it all figured out.

We shall convene tonight in the League of Shadows PM and all will be explained my dear Luka.