Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
He became a legit threat to top tiers after he acquired his devil fruits
But he did scar on guard Shanks, and even as a Yonko he still acknowledged it as a legit feat, base Teach is stronger than people give him credit for

Regardless that’s the point of his character, he’s always been a powerhouse, there’s no reason to think he suddenly got a significant boost in physicals at 40, in fact it is dumb to suggest that. His speed should pretty much be the same lol
That was explained from the outset tho. Shanks literally said that BB hid himself and his power to not draw attention.

And also, BB benefits a lot because he wasn't in an onscreen 1 v 1 fight pre time skip that he lost. All his anti feats are explainable due to his carelessness and yami not being an intangible logia and doubling his pain too.

So BB wasn't retconned that much if at all. But saying Croc didn't get retconned is idiotic.

Im talking about King and also no lol. Shanks with gamma knife and no legs neg diffs DR Luffy.
A heart is still a heart, Doffy survived due to his devil fruit, what’s Shanks gonna do lol
I know you said King, but it’s no fair comparison since durability is King’s specialty
It’s like asking Roger to lift Onigashima while fighting

I don’t get the agendas anymore
I miss the simpler times like Page One vs Sanji
:josad:
The current agenda is

One side of clowns are saying that oda has never retconned ever in op at all. That all his power levels and characters were carefully planned out and executed flawlessly. That oda has never made a mistake at all.

The other side, that being the side with common sense, like myself, is saying oda is just making this shit up as he goes. That he himself only planned out a 5 year story in the beginning. And has on record said that he regretted making croc too weak. And has retconned shit countless times and still does constantly.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah you guys would rather invoke plot armor and whatever else instead of just think maybe he got stronger through Oda or other means.
Who said anything about plot armor with Doffy? He lost via a Luffy and Law tag team with assistance from the gladiators. There was no plot armor, he just got ganged up on by an entire city.

And again here goes Fujishiro assuming King would defeat Dressrosa Luffy in spite of King having exactly zero Ws to his name lmfao.

Who said anything about plot armor with Doffy? He lost via a Luffy and Law tag team with assistance from the gladiators. There was no plot armor, he just got ganged up on by an entire city.
DR Luffy will defeat even Roger with enough plot armour.

Doesn't change the fact that Doffy is superior to mere commanders.

And again here goes Fujishiro assuming King would defeat Dressrosa Luffy in spite of King having exactly zero Ws to his name lmfao.
This is amazing ngl. Watch out though youre badmouthing a Zoro opponent Conq might jump on you.