Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Saber

King of Knights

I prefer if we do this the hard way Saber boy, I gotta warm up on someone ya know? after our legendary battle, I shall determine if you are filthy scum or not.

Vote Lynch: Saber

Let's get it.
i'm done playing games, soulkiller
after being betrayed in the honkai star rail game and locked in the hyperbolic time chamber i trained for a million years, fueled by nothing but vengeance
i've come to hunt down the one hiding in the shadows... you

now, prepare yourself for my attack

JUDGMENT STRIKE...
FINAL VERDICT

VOTE LYNCH: SOULKILLER

You're currently reading me town so if I'm scum I got you pocketed to a degree don't I? What other ways would you think I could resort to in order to pocket you more effectively than what I'm currently doing?
fuck LMFAO
I mean, I presume if you come out of the gate with the intent to pocket a player you won't exactly push them; I'm an easily pocketable player and you know it (+ A lot of the game is TRing me) so it seems odd for a wolf to have this angle at me I suppose

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Over hearing my younger brother yell at his game through the wall would never not be hilarious

I have finally arrived to cleanse all forms of filthy scum off the face of this universe. I was told that this universe is in massive need of cleansing. So who is the unforunate soul that shall taste the might of my ultimate powers. I will go easy on you guys, I will start with using only 1% of my powers and progress slowly as the game plays out to give ya lots a chance to compete.

Let's fucking get it!!!! Last ariess game I played was soo fucking funny and memey, can't wait to see what crazy shit we go through again LMAO

Howdy there everyone, surprised this game got filled up relatively fast. I see some unfamilar faces as well.
Who's this budget Ekko

i'm done playing games, soulkiller
after being betrayed in the honkai star rail game and locked in the hyperbolic time chamber i trained for a million years, fueled by nothing but vengeance
i've come to hunt down the one hiding in the shadows... you

now, prepare yourself for my attack

JUDGMENT STRIKE...
FINAL VERDICT

VOTE LYNCH: SOULKILLER

Yare Yare!!! going all out from the beginning huh? Let me show you true power Saber. Let's see how you will overcome this.