Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Day-0: Task Force X unlockables New

Amanda Waller has dispatched 5 Suicide Squad Assists onto Starlight City. Guess the Location to where one is located .

Starlight City
1: Queen Consolodiated
2: Kord Industries
3: Queen Mansion
4: Starling City Beach
5: Green Arrow Memorial
6: Table Salt
7: Star Labs
8: Jade Dragon
9: Verdant
10: Helix Dynamics

Task Force X Assists

-Deadshot : If you are town See 3 incoming anti town actions, if you are mafia or Indie any 3 incoming actions and who was targeted. Destroy 1, redirect one and let one pass

-Multiplex: Host rolls a dice of 5 depending on whats rolled determines your vote power for the dayphase

-John Diggle: Pick any player and heal them from any status ailments

-Ratcatcher: Target any player and find out their role

-Doctor Phosphorus: See any 2 set abilities. Banish one and spare the other one

First come first serve. Pm me one location

fuck LMFAO
I mean, I presume if you come out of the gate with the intent to pocket a player you won't exactly push them; I'm an easily pocketable player and you know it (+ A lot of the game is TRing me) so it seems odd for a wolf to have this angle at me I suppose
Yeah still kinda not buying this as a genuine read

Assist abilities/Assist Abilities=Trap Cards

These are one shot abilities that need to be set first in the game field and need a specific condition met to be activated. Usually the condition is just waiting a phase but some are wait a phase + a additional condition. Do not worry these conditions arent that complex its usually something like make 2 posts or quote someone etc.

I just want to tell peeps who don't know anything DC Comics I will be using the term Mother Boxes, inside the mother box contains your assist abilities you set. So for ex: player 1 has set a Mother Box on the field
I see a lot of technical details but you forgot the Heart of the cards.

Cards are meant to be loved and be one with you and your deck, they aren't meant to jsut be discarded. What are you Weevil? Even Pegasus understood that cards have souls.

Hope you roll a natural 20 and catch these filthy scum
I'm working on it. Already I found scummy behaviour from the host himself. I'm on the right track!

I just noticed I'm slot #34

That's my second most favorite number at the roulette table

My favorite number is the number of the location I guessed one of those squads to be at

If I gain a role through this guess I suppose that means this is my lucky game and y'all are powerless to defeat me